Popular Tags: [View All]
giuseppe ercolano
Italy
meta
flag msg tools
mb
Hi,
i am plaing the two year campaign and i have some questions about:
1. after the winter quarters, the command points available are that of the last turn played or restart like the initial set up (4 for FR and 3 for RU)?
2. about rule 16.10: austrians may not attack alone but may support in a battle alone (without stacking with french units)?
3. in two year campaign is applied the rule 16.11 or is still implemented?
4. if a russian stack will retreat in a marsh hex that is flanking the attacking french stack, is the stack eliminated (rule 11.11 third bullet), or that rule is not applied in the difficult terrain?
thanks
Giuseppe
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Pole

Winkleigh
Devon
msg tools
Giuseppe,

Many thanks for your questions.

i. Strictly, the move to Winter Quarters has no affect upon CCs, so the game re-starts with the number available to each player at the start of the previous Turn. However, I know that some players prefer to re-set the CCs to the initial Set Up.

ii. A stack comprising only Austrian units cannot provide combat support in attack; but may do so in defence.

iii. Rule 16.11 still applies.

iv. Rule 11.11, bp3 still applies.

I hope that this is of some assistance.

Regards,

Steve
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
giuseppe ercolano
Italy
meta
flag msg tools
mb
Many thanks Steve for your answer.
Giuseppe

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.