Subject: What will be in the next expansion? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Billy Babel
United States
Guymon
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
I gotta say I've just finished a few games with the new expansion and I loved it. I'm already hungry for more. So I know it'll be awhile but what do you think will be in th next expansion? I've heard something about siege units being in the first edition. How did those work? And could they be in the next one?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Estonia
Tallinn
Harjumaa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What is actually happening is that the First Edition SINGLE expansion is being released as three SEPARATE expansions now.

You can get a clue here: http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgameexpansion/18034/war-ring-b...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Poulter
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Slashdoctor wrote:
What is actually happening is that the First Edition SINGLE expansion is being released as three SEPARATE expansions now.

They do/will however add considerably more then the single expansion did when added together. Although of course the first expansion also had two battles games as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Noel
United States
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The siege engines were the weakest part of the original.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J. Aalbers
Canada
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
The siege engines would have to be seriously retooled if they were to make a second appearance. Their addition to the 1st Edition game only dragged the game out, as everyone had to waste dice building towers.

Definitely benefited the Free Peoples, but in an unsatisfying way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.