Hide
6 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » General Gaming

Subject: Operation aliens. The rules?! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nathan Ellams
msg tools
Hello all it's a game I grew up playing and have been searching for it for about 8 years I finally have a copy! But unfortunately it didn't come with the rules, I feel cheeky but would anyone possibly be able to take a picture of them for me so I can play it again? Or know how I can get the rules? Thanks for reading

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
'Bernard Wingrave'
United States
Wyoming
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A couple of suggestions:
1. Post your request to the forums page for the game you're interested in. Sometimes users subscribe to those forums, and you may be more likely to get a response there. Here's a link: https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/16813/operation-aliens/f...
2. You could also send a message to the people who have indicated they own the game to see if they have access to rules they could share with you. Here's a list:
https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/16813/operation-aliens/r...
Click on a username and then on the envelope icon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Ellams
msg tools
Thank you I have just tried it, hopefully will find a copy soon, I can't wait to play this game!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Nelson
United States
Idaho Falls
Idaho
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
these rules: "Don't hit the sides when going to grab a body piece or the Alien's nose blinks and you lose"? or is that a different kind of Operation: Aliens game devil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Ellams
msg tools
Lol different game I believe haha, you have operation aliens combat game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Nelson
United States
Idaho Falls
Idaho
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Juggern8 wrote:
Lol different game I believe haha, you have operation aliens combat game?

nope. just read there was an operation game with aliens theme, so I wanted to look at what bits you are picking out of it or a human.
but I guess not...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.