Popular Tags: [View All]
Russell Malo
United States
Lake Park
Florida
flag msg tools
Any dream can take over the world.
badge
The only thing more evil than Cthulhu . . . . Kickstarter Addiction!
mbmbmbmbmb
I just realized that today is the day this game is coming out!!?!

Of course, I failed to do much of my research in advance and now that I'm at work for the day, I'm a little out of luck on that front.

Does anyone know what the replay factor is in this game. It seems like it's just a campaign setting, but it's not like a legacy type setting where you only get 1 play-through correct??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Bradley
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Correct. It's a non-destructive "legacy" style. So you can play though as many times as you like.

There is also a "hard mode" that you can go through to increase the replay value.

Plus, Riot talked about supporting a mod community to see what other folks do with the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kurt B
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I suspect that our variant forum here will be overflowing with new scenarios in short order.

Perhaps Riot will build us an online scenario editor with voting like FFG has for Battlelore.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell Malo
United States
Lake Park
Florida
flag msg tools
Any dream can take over the world.
badge
The only thing more evil than Cthulhu . . . . Kickstarter Addiction!
mbmbmbmbmb
Appreciate the responses.

Custom scenarios would be pretty awesome. This definitely seems like a game that could benefit from a vibrant community. Hopefully the hype it's getting is justified.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.