Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rich Hart
England
Cheltenham
Gloucestershire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Has there been any news on this game? Haven't heard anything for a while....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Franco
United States
Maplewood
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: News
Gene has been pretty good about keeping us updated here on the Geek. ConSimWorld usually gets updated around the same time. And of course, there's also GMT's online magazine. If there's nothing new anywhere there, that's probably the latest news for the moment.

Could you put a ? in your subject line? Right now it looks like you're announcing news instead of asking about it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Weber
United States
Mayfield Heights
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
doggone it!crycry

I saw the post and quickly clicked on thinking there was news.

but...Just another gamer awaiting this game.

The LAST I head on GMT production update it was scheduled for first quarter 2017.
(and knowing the way GMT delays things...I expect it by September)

BUT...If they can keep Q1 2017, it's a nice thematic fit with the New President taking office in January, so MAYBE this is a calculated move?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John R.
Canada
Toronto
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just read through all of "Congratulations! You're the New American President" (www.insidegmt.com/?p=3341) last night and was psyched for more info. Pfeh.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dr. Urza, PhD of Dungeon Crawl
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm very doubtful that the game will be released before April, given the roughly three months of radio silence we've had. Gene would have to finish the game and send it to the printers in the next three months to have any realistic shot of a Q1 release.

GMT is (was?) overhauling their entire storefront/inventory backend, and Gene's probably very busy with that, leaving him little time to do MP-related stuff. If I had to guess, I would predict a Summer 2017 release.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S Dole Melipone
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
By then we'll know if this needs to be renamed Mrs. President
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timothy Bowden
Australia
Fountaindale
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Or Glorious (Its All Beautiful) Leader? whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron L.
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
According to today's update on GMT's website, it has been shifted to 2Q 2017. I know the extra time will be worth it. This game sounds like it may be one of the most engaging titles I have played in a long while. I'm truly excited for this one!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Canning
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any new updates to the sequence of play and mechanics? 2nd Qtr of 2017 isn't that far off now!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mavs Fan wrote:
Any new updates to the sequence of play and mechanics? 2nd Qtr of 2017 isn't that far off now!

I'd like to see an update too. I just learned about this game on the Low Player Count end of year podcast and immediately put my P500 order in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.