Aaron Senser
United States
Chicago
IL
flag msg tools
I believe in you.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1) Does a quest need to be completed in a single Event, or just a single Block? So I would need to play 3 matches with an arena in one evening to get it?

2) If it is a single event, can I complete the quest again the next week, if still in the same block?

3) Block 2 has some similar events as Block 1. If the answer to number 2 is no, can I complete these quests again in Block 2 if I completed them in Block 1?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tiran Kin
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Doomburrito wrote:
1) Does a quest need to be completed in a single Event, or just a single Block? So I would need to play 3 matches with an arena in one evening to get it?

2) If it is a single event, can I complete the quest again the next week, if still in the same block?

3) Block 2 has some similar events as Block 1. If the answer to number 2 is no, can I complete these quests again in Block 2 if I completed them in Block 1?

1) Single Event. You can't keep a "running tally" of your progress toward the Bonus Objectives from one Event to the next.

2) Yup! You can potentially complete each of the current block's Quests once at every Event you attend.

3) Not relevant, since the answer to 2 was yes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.