Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Erb
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Question about the reroll token. I pulled the event that puts a reroll token on the Build/Gather/Exploration areas.
1. If I take an action on one of those spaces and do not roll a Success do I remove the token since it was still the first action taken there?
2. If I use 2 pawns on one of those spaces do I remove the token since, again, it was the first action taken there? even though the dice were not rolled.

thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Albritton
United States
Tupelo
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As I understand it, the re-roll token sits there until you actually roll a success.

So, "no" to both questions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Erb
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
boo hiss! that's rough!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Haha! In this game, it's always safe to assume that the game is against you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Sparks
United States
Kansas City
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Per the rules (~page 9)
Quote:
During the next Action of the indicated type that requires rolling the Action dice, you have to reroll the Success die one time if it shows a Success on the rst roll. Discard the token a er resolving its e ect.

So the reroll token is only removed after being resolved.
It is only resolved if you rolled on that action, got a success, and then rerolled it.
If you roll or not initially is determined by how many people are performing that action together, how far they are going, and if there is the -pawn token.

Yep, assume the worst case scenario. It is not easy surviving on an island after a shipwreck, dealing with harsh weather, predators, and possibly cannibals, a volcano, or many other inconveniences.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.