Benjamin Hester
United States
Georgetown
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
meow
mbmbmbmbmb
thought this had a companion app that allowed solo or co-op campaign play. like Road to Legend did for Descent.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandros Boucharelis
Greece
Drama
Macedonia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
ubi bene ibi patria // vidi perfutui veni
mbmbmbmbmb
due to my age (mid forties) i hate companion apps for boardgames but that's the evolution of the industry and the dinosaurs must extinct!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Hester
United States
Georgetown
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
meow
mbmbmbmbmb
kastrologos wrote:
due to my age (mid forties) i hate companion apps for boardgames but that's the evolution of the industry and the dinosaurs must extinct!

I'm not a huge fan of most either, to be honest. But I am a solo/co-op fan, and when the app adds that mode to an otherwise competitive game, it's a big selling feature for me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
She wore! She wore! She wore a yellow ribbon! She wore a yellow ribbon in the merry month of May, And when I asked her why she wore that ribbon,
badge
She said, "It's for the Arsenal and we’re going to Wembley!" Wembley! Wembley! We’re the famous Arsenal and we’re going to Wembley!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd love an app-driven AI for this game. Would have been insta-buy for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.