jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I keep seeing these stories on my political feeds. Has the Hillary campaign made any mention of it ?

If it's true, I dont see what the big deal is. After all, it probable helps Bill's street cred in the Democrat circles.

If it's fake, why do these stories keep popping up and why dont they just address it now as a fake and start the lawsuits.

Quote:
The man claiming to be Bill Clinton's abandoned son says that he has promised his five children that they will meet the former President - their 'grandfather' - one day.
Danney Williams, 30, uploaded a new video to YouTube on Tuesday in which he says he regularly tells his children that Clinton is his father.
'Recently I have been telling my kids that their grandfather was the president of the United States and they're amazed by it, they're like "No. Is it for real?" I tell them yes, he is my father and I will make sure you get to meet him one day,' he says in the video.
He also says that growing up, his family would receive 'seven $100 bills' each month by mail, but it all stopped when Clinton became president.
As he speaks, a series of photos featuring Williams and his smiling children flash across the screen.
Williams has long claimed that his prostitute mother met Clinton when she was working on the streets of Little Rock, Arkansas. He claims she told him they had sex 13 times.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3834438/Are-Clintons...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chapel
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"Don't be humble... you're not that great."
mbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
I keep seeing these stories on my political feeds. Has the Hillary campaign made any mention of it ?

You are just now hearing this story? Where were you in the 90's? It was all over the tabloids during Bill's terms.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:

If it's true, I dont see what the big deal is. After all, it probable helps Bill's street cred in the Democrat circles.

If it's fake, why do these stories keep popping up and why dont they just address it now as a fake and start the lawsuits.

Quote:
The man claiming to be Bill Clinton's abandoned son says that he has promised his five children that they will meet the former President - their 'grandfather' - one day.
Danney Williams, 30, uploaded a new video to YouTube on Tuesday in which he says he regularly tells his children that Clinton is his father.
'Recently I have been telling my kids that their grandfather was the president of the United States and they're amazed by it, they're like "No. Is it for real?" I tell them yes, he is my father and I will make sure you get to meet him one day,' he says in the video.
He also says that growing up, his family would receive 'seven $100 bills' each month by mail, but it all stopped when Clinton became president.
As he speaks, a series of photos featuring Williams and his smiling children flash across the screen.
Williams has long claimed that his prostitute mother met Clinton when she was working on the streets of Little Rock, Arkansas. He claims she told him they had sex 13 times.

That's been going around for a long time, but the DNA has proven no.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pontifex Maximus
United States
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MWChapel wrote:
jeremycobert wrote:

You are just now hearing this story? Where were you in the 90's? It was all over the tabloids during Bill's terms.

Now that The Giant Yam has come a cropper its somewhat fun watching the alt-right throw a collective hissy fit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
lfisher wrote:

Can you give me the source for that ? I have too many nutters in my facebook feed that keep spamming me this shit, but I cant find any dna test evidence.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
lfisher wrote:

Can you give me the source for that ? I have too many nutters in my facebook feed that keep spamming me this shit, but I cant find any dna test evidence.

Time to filter the feed
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
lfisher wrote:

http://www.aim.org/media-monitor/clinton-didnt-father-hooker...

I didn't cross check, search engines are spammed with desperste anti-clinton people reblogging the story in the last day or two. It's all tabloid, but then thst used to be the only place you heard this shit until *after* the dna tests.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The DNA seems fairly inconclusive, but was accepted at the time. Anyway it seems silly to keep coming back to this. This guy just wants attention based on the recently created facebook/twitter accounts.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Dearlove
United Kingdom
Isleworth
Middx
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
lfisher wrote:
The DNA seems fairly inconclusive, but was accepted at the time. Anyway it seems silly to keep coming back to this. This guy just wants attention based on the recently created facebook/twitter accounts.

Just saying the DNA seems non conclusive is nonsense. If there is a DNA test it will be conclusive.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Born To Lose, Live To Win
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I remember a time when I heard on the Internet many times that Glenn Beck possibly raped and murdered a girl sometime in the early 1990's.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Shadrach wrote:
jeremycobert wrote:
lfisher wrote:

I didn't cross check, search engines are spammed with desperste anti-clinton people reblogging the story in the last day or two. It's all tabloid, but then thst used to be the only place you heard this shit until *after* the dna tests.

That story says Clinton never submitted to a paternity test, so how do they conclude that he passed a DNA test ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
Shadrach wrote:
jeremycobert wrote:
lfisher wrote:

That story says Clinton never submitted to a paternity test, so how do they conclude that he passed a DNA test ?

You have one source saying dna test passed, and another claiming it was never done. Since it's dirt in a muckracking field either *could* be lieing, and there's so much murk in the claims most sites won't drag it back out without something new to go on. It's a 'pretty legit' news story from the beginning, and never grew more solid.

Comlare to Trump's current scandals, some of which may have hallened in the 9p's, but which are only just getting to see light *now* Clinton's laundry's all dry by now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott O'Brien
United States
Connellsville
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DavidDearlove wrote:
lfisher wrote:

Just saying the DNA seems non conclusive is nonsense. If there is a DNA test it will be conclusive.

Thats not how it works... http://dna-view.com/profile.htm
My wife is a Forensic Scientist... DNA matchs product a probability that it was the pesron based on matching criteria... it is possible to have an inconclusive result.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Foy
United States
Ellicott City
Maryland
flag msg tools
mb
Shadrach wrote:
jeremycobert wrote:
lfisher wrote:

A lot of opinion in this story by an organization that claims to promote 'accuracy in media'. shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Madison
Wisconsin
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:

Quote:

Didn't you know??? .... It's you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Rost
United States
Fort Wayne
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It’s true, Bill has a bastard, but Hillary is trying to keep it under wraps because Danny Snow would be a challenge to her claim to the throne.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Fox
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
Question everything.
mbmbmbmbmb
sao123 wrote:
DavidDearlove wrote:
lfisher wrote:

My wife is a Forensic Scientist... DNA matchs product a probability that it was the pesron based on matching criteria... it is possible to have an inconclusive result.

That web site looks like it was made back in the late 90s. DNA matching has moved on a great deal since then. In most cases if you have access to both parents DNA as well as the child's you can rule out paternity with 100% accuracy.

[edit] Ok, 99.99999999999% accuracy (or so), as it is always possible to end up with multiple genetic mutations, just extremely unlikely.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
spookyblast wrote:
It’s true, Bill has a bastard, but Hillary is trying to keep it under wraps because Danny Snow would be a challenge to her claim to the throne.

Yeah until Danny shows up with some dragons.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
darthhugo wrote:
Didn't you know??? .... It's you.

Dammit, I was going to say that.

I've heard this story go both ways -- Billy fathered the kid, Billy didn't father the kid. Two points: one, it certainly wouldn't surprise me. Billy Boy was a hound dog. Two, could not conceive of myself caring less about this story.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
Re: I keep seeing stories that Bill Clinton has a bastard son, any truth to that it is GROGnads?
wow Yes, tis TRUE, "I am adopticusson"
/kiss\-MOMS~"and a MEAN 'one'!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Stiles
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
Shaman
mbmbmb
ALso; it's all over the feed because they're pushing the Bill agenda and think it's a winner.

Pretty much dirty politics 98 stuff.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Alleman
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This part of the story seems a little far fetched
Quote:
She says Clinton went out for a run one day in Little Rock, when he jogged by her housing project and introduced himself to her. She was 24 years old at the time.
A few days later, Clinton allegedly jogged by the housing project again and paid Bobbie $200 for her to have sex with him behind some bushes.

Why wouldn't he go into her apartment? I'm sure Willy's willy has been in multiple women, but most of it took place indoors.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott O'Brien
United States
Connellsville
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sfox wrote:
sao123 wrote:
DavidDearlove wrote:
lfisher wrote:

That web site looks like it was made back in the late 90s. DNA matching has moved on a great deal since then. In most cases if you have access to both parents DNA as well as the child's you can rule out paternity with 100% accuracy.

[edit] Ok, 99.99999999999% accuracy (or so), as it is always possible to end up with multiple genetic mutations, just extremely unlikely.

Well ok paternity is a much easier to identify, but from a forensics point of view, criminal identification in a population is much more difficult, there are a lot of factors, such as quality of the sample... asample size of population in your dna database... etc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Woodcock
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd be surprised if it's just the one. I haven't read enough to see if he's credible or not.

Interestingly Bill told Gennifer Flowers during that affair that he'd been clipped partway into his stint as governor, and that he wondered who Chelsea's real father was.

Ferret

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James King
United States
North Central Louisiana / No Longer A Resident of the Shreveport/Bossier City Area
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

jeremycobert wrote:

Clinton would have to prove he'd been damaged by the accusations.

jeremycobert wrote:
Quote:

If his mother had ever received child support from the state of Arkansas, then she would have had to have identified the biological father and a paternity test would have followed to confirm the biological father. Without that information, we have nothing other than hearsay and photographs which, although show some similar facial features that the guy and Clinton share, at first, I didn't recognize the guy outright as looking like Bill Clinton. He looked more like a relatively-current African American actor.

In either case, although Bill Clinton more than cooperated with Vice President George H.W. Bush during the Iran-Contra operation in the early to mid-1980s, Bush apparently felt threatened by Clinton's touting his state's recovery from the recession as "the Arkansas Miracle" and suspected that Clinton might even consider a run for President in 1988 and thus be his opponent in the 1988 Presidential election. According to former CIA cut-out pilot Terry Reed in his book "Compromised: Clinton, Bush, And The CIA", the Vice President ordered some things to "dirty up" Clinton's reputation.

(From top left) Barry Seal, Terry Reed's book "Compromised: Clinton, Bush, And The CIA", Doug Liman, Tom Cruise, Bill Clinton, H.W. Bush, G.W. Bush, Jeb Bush, the book "Barry & ‘The Boys’", Beechcraft King Air, Lt. Col. Oliver North

"American Made" (previously known as "Mena") based on Terry Reed's "Compromised" book and "Barry & 'The Boys'", is an upcoming biographical criminal drama-thriller film starring Tom Cruise portraying Barry Seal, the former TWA pilot who became a drug smuggler in the 1980s for the CIA and who was recruited later on by the DEA to provide intelligence. The film is set to be released on September 29, 2017.

The following passage from Reed's book underscores why I view the Clinton-fathered-a-biracial-child story with a healthy skepticism.

> Excerpt from pages 252-253 of the chapter entitled "A Trip On The Dark Side" from the book "Compromised: Clinton, Bush, & The CIA" by Terry Reed:

[The following conversation took place aboard a plane in flight as Barry Seal and Terry Reed were completing another leg of the Iran Contra interchanges in Mexico transporting Nicaraguan Contras (rebel soldiers) and cocaine to Mena, Arkansas and transporting military arms from the USA to Mexico for transport to the Contras in Nicaragua.]

"What's this 'blackmail' you're talking about, Barry?"

Barry Seal

"Ever hear the old expression, 'It's not 'what' ya know; it's *who* ya know'? Well, whoever said that just hadn't caught the Vice President's [George H.W. Bush's] kids in the dope business, 'cause I can tell ya for sure what ya know can definitely be more important than who you know."

"You gotta calm down and tell me what you're talking about, if you want me to know. What's this about the Vice President [Bush]'s kids and dope?"

"I don't wanna tell ya too much, 'cause truthfully, ya don't have a need to know. But Terry, I've been working with several Federal agencies for the past couple of years, as ya probably suspicioned. In the course of that business, a person can't help but run across some sensitive information. It seems that some major players in the Medellin Cartel, who I personally know, ran across some knowledge that's very valuable to both the Republicans and the Democrats. Real national security stuff. It seems some of George [H.W.] Bush's kids just can't say 'No' to drugs, ha, ha, ha, ha!.... Well, [exploited in the right way,] ya can imagine how valuable information like that would be, can't ya? That could get ya out of almost any kind of jam." Seal paused for a moment and then asked, "Ya ever play 'Monopoly'? The information I got is so good, it's just like a 'Get Out Of Jail Free' card.... Ha, ha, ha, ha, YEE-HAWWWWW!..."

"Barry, are you telling me that George Bush's kids are in the drug business?"

"Yup, that's what I'm tellin' ya. A guy in Florida who flipped for the DEA [Drug Enforcement Agency] has got the goods on the Bush boys. Now, I heard this earlier from a reliable source in Colombia [South America], but I just sat on it then, waitin' to use it as a trump card, if I ever needed it. Well, I need to use it *now*. I got names, dates, places... even got some tape recordings. Shit, I've even got surveillance videos catchin' the Bush boys red-handed. I consider this stuff my insurance policy. It makes me and my mole on the inside that's feedin' the stuff to me invincible. Now this is real sensitive shit inside of U.S. Customs and the DEA, and those guys are pretty much under control. It's damage control as usual. But where it gets real interesting is what the Republicans will do to the Democrats in order to dirty up the people who might use this information against Bush."

"So, you've got direct knowledge of the Republicans trying to neutralize some Democrats before they can nuke Bush with this?"

"Hell, yeah! I've been part of it. Remember that meetin' we had at SOB's when I told ya, ya should play ball with these guys and get your butt down to Mexico and be prepared to receive me?.... Remember in that meetin' I told ya I had a plan to blow the lid off the whole damn Mena (Arkansas) deal and shut it down due to adverse publicity? Well, what I didn't tell ya was that that project was already in effect, and the Republicans were already trying to neutralize some important people in Arkansas... namely, the Clinton family."

Seal took a break to communicate with Ground Control. When he turned back to Terry, he continued. "Yeah, that day ya explained to me the connection between the Ward family, the Rose Law Firm, and the Governor's mansion, well, I about shit! Ya see, what ya didn't know was I was on a secretmission by none other than the Agency (CIA) to sort of uh, 'dirty up' some people real close to the Governor [Clinton].... Let's don't call it cocaine. Let's just call it 'Neutralizin' Powder'. Least that's the way the Bush family saw it. This is just one family warrin' against another. Just like the Mob."

"Goddamn, Barry, this is heavy shit! Are you saying you were the source of the cocaine ending up around a lot of important people in Arkansas? Like the ones I've been reading about in the newspaper? There's a major scandal brewing there...."

Terry sat silently and continued to think. Seal gazed out the plane window and said nothing.

Already predicting the answer by Seal's silence, Terry asked, "Did you have anything to do with [Bill's younger brother] Roger Clinton and some of those guys in the Lasater's firm getting investigated?"

[Lasater was a major investor in a ski resort named Angel Fire neart Taos, New Mexico where Governor Bill Clinton vacationed at Lasater's expense. Lasater later sold the resort to Savings & Loan that eventually failed and was taken over by the Resolution Trust Corporation (RTC). In an article headlined "Probe of Clinton Pal Shut Down Early", Mike Gallagher of The Aburquerque Journal revealed on September 20, 1994 that an Arkansas State Police investigator probing allegations of narcotics shipments by Lasater to the resort claimed his investigation was stonewalled by Federal prosecutors. This left the clear suspicion that Lasater's money-laundering activities for the Agency (CIA) gave him carte blanche to do what he pleased without law-enforcement interference.]

"Terry, I told ya when I met ya. I'm in transportation and I transport what the government wants transported. In this case, the Republicans... the Bush family.... wanted some stuff transported through Mena [Arkansas] and into Arkansas that would end up in the noses of some very prominent Democrats. And yes, I must 'fess up: I've had a hand in that. YEEE-HAWWWWW! It's not 'who' ya know; it's *what* ya know!"

Terry found all this disquieting. Seal had never discussed drugs with him before, and if Barry was telling the truth, Seal was telling him that he had a hand in the major political storm that was brewing in Arkansas. Terry had not bargained for this sort of involvement.

Roger Clinton, the governor's brother, had already been arrested and had pleaded guilty and was now serving time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.