Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric Francis
United States
Norwood
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This year I contributed to the Dice Tower's Kickstarter, and some months later I moved to another state, having forgotten about the card money I was to get. After they announced the KS rewards were going out, I realized mine would go to my old address, well after the mail forwarding order had expired. I sent an email to Cool Stuff Inc., which handled the rewards, but figured it had long ago been shipped and, since my former neighbors hadn't forwarded it to me yet, was lost. No big deal, really. And again I forgot about it.

Today, I opened my mail box and found a package from CSI. A little worse for wear on the outside, and with my new address on a sticker over my old address, but there was my card money from the Dice Tower KS, good as new. I'm grateful to CSI for making sure I got my little reward for supporting the Dice Tower -- that's good customer service!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Pierce
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have to concur, Coolstuff has simply amazing customer service. They are my go-to online store.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shane
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I love CSI. Their customer service is top-notch. I've been happily ordering from them (M:TG at first, and now board games) since 2008 and they have never let me down.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Lane
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Also worth noting if traveling around Orlando... their brick and mortar locations honor their online prices. VERY friendly in real life too!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.