Legendary: A Marvel Deck Building Game» Forums » Variants

Subject: DC Legendary: War of Light rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jayson Doak
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
So this is my first foray into the custom world, as it were. As such, I expect it to be flawed. But I want it polished up so I can print it off rather than find out the hard way that some cards are useless or broken.

So a few notes:
-Like I said, first time creator. So if there's any issues I am more than open to input and guidance. Even if it's just tightening terminology.
-I'm not sold on all the images but some characters were harder to work with than others.
-I added a new keyword: Possession. If the Villain escapes the city, it goes into the discard pile of the current player.
-I know I have to change the Team Symbols, but for whatever reason I can't get the PNG files to show up with transparency.
-no schemes with this batch, as that aspect for whatever reason...I was drawing a blank.
-Saint Walker's Rare should have a cost of 8. I just noticed it now (and am at work).
-edit: Just noticed the Sapphires are missing their Team and Guy's 2nd common has no text. shake

Masterminds

Atrocitus:

Sinestro:

Larfleeze:

Henchmen

Guardians of the Universe:

Manhunters:

Villains:

Red Lantern Corps:

Sinestro Corps:

Indigo Tribe (2 Kreaven, 2 Munk, 2 Atom):
[
[

Heroes

Brother Warth:
[
[

Sister Sercy:

Saint Walker:

Star Sapphire:

Miri Riam:

Fatality:

Kyle Rayner:

Kilowog:

John Stewart:

Hal Jordan:

Guy Gardner:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew L.
United States
Lawrence
Kansas
flag msg tools
There is no try
badge
There is no emotion, there is peace. There is no ignorance, there is knowledge. There is no passion, there is serenity. There is no death, there is the Force.
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh. My. God. Want. These look awesome.

(This is purely based upon the look of the cards; won't get a chance to read through anything until this evening, and not sure if I'll be much help in that regard)

But as I said, these look freaking awesome
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ducko Kaiju
United States
Davis
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
historygamer89 wrote:
Oh. My. God. Want. These look awesome.

(This is purely based upon the look of the cards; won't get a chance to read through anything until this evening, and not sure if I'll be much help in that regard)

But as I said, these look freaking awesome

The colors... must go into the light...

Good job; I agree, these look amazing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jayson Doak
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks guys. Like I said, I see a few little things already that I need to fix. But I have a feeling I have to do more before they're "print ready."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D C
Canada
flag msg tools
Just realized that the uncommon card for Hal Jordan is actually the card from Guy Gardner. Cheers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.