Subject: Closing A Tank rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bronson Barnhart
United States
South Haven
Michigan
flag msg tools
If a German tank is fired upon by a rifle, for example, if a lucky shot took out 1 crew member does the tank close up or do I have to wait for the paragraph to say so?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Oddo
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It has been awhile since I played the game, but from what I remember, the paragraphs determine the open/close state of the tank. I don't believe that once a tank was fired upon, it automatically closed. I do remember it was a tank's action, to close when instructed by the paragraph, which could have resulted from being fired upon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Spak
United States
Spencer
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Often (not always) the tank paragraph will lead with "If this tank has been fired on..." or "If there are (x) targets visible then button up", otherwise follow the paragraph. Doing anything not specifically called for (no matter how logical) will cause problems with the mission program.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bronson Barnhart
United States
South Haven
Michigan
flag msg tools
oldbrownsfan wrote:
Doing anything not specifically called for (no matter how logical) will cause problems with the mission program.

Thank you both very much!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.