Hide
2 Posts

Ca$h 'n Guns (Second Edition): More Cash 'n More Guns» Forums » Rules

Subject: "Seduction" surprise card rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Slava Rybka
msg tools
Need some serious clarification on the activation of this card. The text on it (copied from rulebook, I don't have the card itself at the moment) is:
Quote:
After the Godfather has used their privilege (to order another player to change targets), force all players who are aiming at you to aim at the player(s) of your choice.

Does the card has to be activated right after the Godfather used his privilege, or at any moment later this turn? We had someone wait until the bullet cards were flipped, he saw that a "bang!" was aimed at him, and THEN forced shooters to switch target.
I think that it is an incorrect use, and the card is supposed to be used right after privilege, and even before Courage phase, but i can't find anything to support my claim

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Taylor
United Kingdom
FARINGDON
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Visier wrote:
Need some serious clarification on the activation of this card. The text on it (copied from rulebook, I don't have the card itself at the moment) is:
Quote:
After the Godfather has used their privilege (to order another player to change targets), force all players who are aiming at you to aim at the player(s) of your choice.

Does the card has to be activated right after the Godfather used his privilege, or at any moment later this turn? We had someone wait until the bullet cards were flipped, he saw that a "bang!" was aimed at him, and THEN forced shooters to switch target.
I think that it is an incorrect use, and the card is supposed to be used right after privilege, and even before Courage phase, but i can't find anything to support my claim

They were absolutely wrong. Bullet reveal stage is in a whole other phase of the game. After means directly after Godfather's privelage (as you believed), not at any point after. This is a classic case of rules lawyer-ing. If they say it's not in the rules, then they are also idiots

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.