Grimslingers» Forums » Rules

Subject: Items that get discarded rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dizdi
Greece
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How do you know that an item is getting discarded after use?
I assume that:
The item that say Standoff are discarded after use.
The Items that say Regular are always deactivated if they say do not discard and if they say nothing you have to discard them.
Passive items are kept beside your Grimslinger after use until the end of the game except if their effect say to discard them.

Thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cali _Gozer
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Every item will have to be discarded after use unless "Do not discard" or "de-activate after use" is written.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Gibson
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Cali_Gozer wrote:
Every item will have to be discarded after use unless "Do not discard" or "de-activate after use" is written.

This is correct.

I'd also like to point out in the 2nd edition, passives do not go beside your character, they stay in your hand.

Also, all "do not discard" cards were changed to "deactivate on use". THis change makes it so people can't spam "do not discard" item cards. Spamming them is a bad idea in my opinion, but you *could* do it. But you can't in the 2nd edition.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dizdi
Greece
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They stay in your hand so you can play them every turn and count toward your 2 item limit?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Gibson
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
noom777 wrote:
They stay in your hand so you can play them every turn and count toward your 2 item limit?

Passives, yeah.

Deactivated ones will go out of your hand but come back in and will count towards your hand total.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.