Popular Tags: [View All]
Damian
United States
Enfield
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
https://www.chrono.gg/

Lowest I've ever seen it. I've used chrono.gg many times in the past, you'll get a steam key.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Arpin
United States
Baltic
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
All the profits from today's sales go to AbleGamers Charity as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt D
United States
Peachtree corners
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
damiangerous wrote:

Lowest I've ever seen it. I've used chrono.gg many times in the past, you'll get a steam key.

Standard comment:

TableTop Simulator is awesome. It's gone a ton of games in the workshop (thousands, literally), and if you're not using it to play games with friends when you can't physically meet up (which it's great for - it has built in mic support etc), there is an IRC based chat room that you can use to find pickup games if you're just in the mood to play.

Makes solo gaming a breeze.

As noted, it does go on sale a lot -- probably every few months Steam or Humble Store etc has it on sale for $10 (half off). $8 is the cheapest I've ever seen it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Hardin
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hestiansun wrote:
damiangerous wrote:

Standard comment:

TableTop Simulator is awesome. It's gone a ton of games in the workshop (thousands, literally), and if you're not using it to play games with friends when you can't physically meet up (which it's great for - it has built in mic support etc), there is an IRC based chat room that you can use to find pickup games if you're just in the mood to play.

As noted, it does go on sale a lot -- probably every few months Steam or Humble Store etc has it on sale for $10 (half off). $8 is the cheapest I've ever seen it.

Matt is there a BGG or other forum where I can come in and ask some really newb tabletop questions? I love the concept, and have several mods downloaded but there a few things Id like to do that I cant figure out and it frustrates me to no end. I want to take advantage of this awesome thing, but up to this point just havnt.

Sorry for off topic.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt D
United States
Peachtree corners
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kingarthur1976 wrote:
hestiansun wrote:
damiangerous wrote:

Standard comment:

Matt is there a BGG or other forum where I can come in and ask some really newb tabletop questions? I love the concept, and have several mods downloaded but there a few things Id like to do that I cant figure out and it frustrates me to no end. I want to take advantage of this awesome thing, but up to this point just havnt.

Sorry for off topic.

Hrm. Not really, that I know of. I mean, you could just start a thread in the General Gaming forum since it's non-specific to a game.

or if you want, shoot me a geekmail and I'll do my best to answer whatever questions you have.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CQ
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kingarthur1976 wrote:
hestiansun wrote:
damiangerous wrote:

Standard comment:

Sorry for off topic.

There's a subreddit for it where people will usually answer your questions if you cannot find a BGG forum for it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Hardin
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bobo1230 wrote:
kingarthur1976 wrote:
hestiansun wrote:
damiangerous wrote:

Standard comment:

Sorry for off topic.

There's a subreddit for it where people will usually answer your questions if you cannot find a BGG forum for it.

Damn, thats right. totally forgot about that. And I think I'm subscribed too. Thanks all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald Cleary
United States
Bellingham
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That is indeed the cheapest it has ever been, at least when it comes to Steam sales records.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Walker
United States
Great Falls
Montana
flag msg tools
mb
Nice sale, thanks for the heads-up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.