Popular Tags: [View All]
Tyler Gingrich
United States
Hilliard
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The text of the card says...

"Increase your MC production 2 steps. Place a greenery tile ON AN AREA RESERVED FOR OCEAN, disregarding normal placement restrictions, and increase oxygen 1 step."

So, do you increase oxygen 1 step for placing the card and then increase oxygen 1 more step when you place the greenery tile or is the text on the card just reminding you that when you place greenery you bump the O2 level?

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Örjan Almén
Sweden
Karlstad
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The card is reminding of the bumping of the o2 level and it's TR raise. Cards that gives extra TR has a TR icon on them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Thornsen
United States
Nottingham
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Our group assumed that it was just a reminder that you bump the O2 by placing a greenery tile. I'd be curious to see a more official answer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shane
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Faranim wrote:
Our group assumed that it was just a reminder that you bump the O2 by placing a greenery tile. I'd be curious to see a more official answer.

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1636423/place-x-and-increas...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthieu Fontaines
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The inhomogeneity of the descriptive text seems to be quite a reccurent issue in this game...

I really hope some FAQ per card will be issued

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Florian Ruckeisen
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Duinhir wrote:
The inhomogeneity of the descriptive text seems to be quite a reccurent issue in this game...

Except it really isn't. Well, IMO at least.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.