5 Posts

Neuroshima Hex!» Forums » Organized Play

Subject: Neuroshima On-line Tournaments (the app) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mikael Lindholm
Sweden
flag msg tools
iOS' Game Center was bad for interconnecting players and expanding the Community - but the cancellation of it was even badder!

We play organized tournaments on-line - 1 vs 1, 2 vs 2, etc.
Seek 'NeuroDuel', sign up - and you're one of "us".
Chat is on 'Kakao Talk'.
https://neuroduel.wordpress.com/players/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yours Truly,
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
There must have been a moment at the beginning, where we could have said no. Somehow we missed it. Well, we'll know better next time.
mbmbmbmbmb
MOSDEF66 wrote:
iOS' Game Center was bad for interconnecting players and expanding the Community - but the cancellation of it was even badder!

We play organized tournaments on-line - 1 vs 1, 2 vs 2, etc.
Seek 'NeuroDuel', sign up - and you're one of "us".
Chat is on 'Kakao Talk'.
https://neuroduel.wordpress.com/players/

This sounds great!
But I'm confused - this is through the app?
I have the Android app, but I don't see anywhere to play online in the app, I just see pass-and-play and AI.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikael Lindholm
Sweden
flag msg tools
The app devs - Big Daddy's Creations - were supposed to have released the on-line feature for Android several years ago (for iOS May -12).
So I'm sorry - thus far, iOS only.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikael Lindholm
Sweden
flag msg tools
... and not through the app.
We're trying to direct on-line players to the NeuroDuel site, but it's slow - the on-line chat is horrible, and there never was a way to message players through Game Center. And as of last month you can't add any more friends to your friend list.

A tournament feature should be included, as should a player ranking system & stats.
Don't get me started ...!

But playing the boardgame these days really feels like the Stone Age. Solving the battle sequences manually - and no sound effects!
This app is the best adaptation of a boardgame I've played so far, and is actually a better platform for it than is the boardgame.
The Neuroshima app has far from reached it's full potential.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blown Cover
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've signed up and there's a friendly international community of NH fans on there. Very glad to find it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.