Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ron Freda
United States
Indiana
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mb
This has also been posted to ConSim World.

I am trying to follow the one-player example of the US Sweep with Airlift. It says, "Under the “Nixon” US Policy of more selective US big unit operations, the US will not commit the effort against VC tunnel complexes represented by this Event."

Where do I find the "Nixon US policy of more selective big unit operations"?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oerjan Ariander
Sweden
HUDDINGE
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Non-player US Policies in general are described in rule 8.8.1, but they are referred to in several other places in the US Non-player rules and Event Instructions.

The specific US Non-Player instruction to ignore the "Operation Attleboro" Event when the "Nixon" Policy is in effect is stated in the US section of the Non-Player Event Instructions sheet (on the rear side of the Random Spaces Map foldout).

Regards,
Oerjan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Freda
United States
Indiana
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mb
Oerjan

So, if I am reading this correctly, the Operation Attleboro w/ Nixon says "Choose Op & Special Activity instead", means do not do the event but do Op & Activity. It supersedes the event?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oerjan Ariander
Sweden
HUDDINGE
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
That is exactly what it means, yes.

Regards,
Oerjan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Sherlock
United States
Anaheim Hills
California
flag msg tools
Admin @ www.cigargeeks.com
mbmbmbmbmb
A while back, I did a bots take on the bots.

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1534763/bots-take-bots/page...

There are a few errors in it (as mentioned by the community and noted in the thread), but overall it has examples of most bot actions.

Hope it helps.

Sometime in the near future, I plan on doing this again, maybe with the full scenario.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.