Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Warren Smith
United States
West Nyack
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pulled out Dawn of the Zeds 3rd Ed the other day to play a game. To my dismay, I noted I was missing one of the cards that I know I had the last time I played. Unfortunately, that last time was in a hotel, so that card is long gone.

I wrote to VPG to ask if I could buy the missing card from them as it was obviously my fault for losing it in the first place. I was just hoping they'd even be able to sell me a single card or maybe a complete replacement set. To my surprise, they are sending me a replacement card free of charge.

Just wanted to publicly acknowledge the great customer service even in my case due to no fault of their own.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maurice Fitzgerald
United States
Allen
TX
flag msg tools
I'll be in my bunk... at moesgametable,com
badge
Time for some thrilling heroics
mbmbmbmbmb
Great to hear this Warren!

Another example of the excellent customer service from VPG and why I love to support their really fun games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
YM C
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow good to hear your problem is solved, for free surprise
I think my copy also miss out 1 card (need to confirm though) during unboxing...
But I live outside of USA, I wonder how much it would charge me just for single card like this... shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Victory Point Games
United States
California
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
jupiter999 wrote:
Wow good to hear your problem is solved, for free :surprise:
I think my copy also miss out 1 card (need to confirm though) during unboxing...
But I live outside of USA, I wonder how much it would charge me just for single card like this... :shake:

Email Karen at info[at]victorypointgames[dot]com and we'll see what we can do for you! :)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.