Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Warren Smith
United States
West Nyack
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pulled out Dawn of the Zeds 3rd Ed the other day to play a game. To my dismay, I noted I was missing one of the cards that I know I had the last time I played. Unfortunately, that last time was in a hotel, so that card is long gone.

I wrote to VPG to ask if I could buy the missing card from them as it was obviously my fault for losing it in the first place. I was just hoping they'd even be able to sell me a single card or maybe a complete replacement set. To my surprise, they are sending me a replacement card free of charge.

Just wanted to publicly acknowledge the great customer service even in my case due to no fault of their own.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maurice Fitzgerald
United States
Allen
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great to hear this Warren!

Another example of the excellent customer service from VPG and why I love to support their really fun games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
YM C
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow good to hear your problem is solved, for free surprise
I think my copy also miss out 1 card (need to confirm though) during unboxing...
But I live outside of USA, I wonder how much it would charge me just for single card like this... shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Victory Point Games
United States
California
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
jupiter999 wrote:
Wow good to hear your problem is solved, for free :surprise:
I think my copy also miss out 1 card (need to confirm though) during unboxing...
But I live outside of USA, I wonder how much it would charge me just for single card like this... :shake:

Email Karen at info[at]victorypointgames[dot]com and we'll see what we can do for you! :)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.