Popular Tags: [View All]
Shaun Varsos
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you go to Google once you've added a game to your cart and search for "riot games shopping cart" the second Google link will direct you to their page directly at the cart and while it's slow to open it opens without fail. Also use PayPal and it makes your checkout smoother. I had to try repeatedly with a regular card. Not so with PayPal. Hope that helps the y'all. Good luck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad G
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
This worked for me as well. I payed with credit card and it froze at the final submit payment button. I tried again and it finally went through.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Nanes
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Second link for me on Google says "Riot Games Merch | Introduction" so I have no idea what you're referring to. And yes, I have one "stuck" in my cart.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Wawrzonek
United States
Amsterdam
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Do you want board games?...because that's how you get board games!
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been doing this same thing since 2:00. It doesn't work. I think you guys just got lucky.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sygyzy
United States
Goleta
CA
flag msg tools
MammothBus wrote:
If you go to Google once you've added a game to your cart and search for "riot games shopping cart" the second Google link will direct you to their page directly at the cart and while it's slow to open it opens without fail. Also use PayPal and it makes your checkout smoother. I had to try repeatedly with a regular card. Not so with PayPal. Hope that helps the y'all. Good luck.

This "hack" has been posted half a dozen times now here and on reddit. Guys, you haven't solved any mysteries. The checkout link is literally what you get when you click on the cart icon. You can even hover over it to find the URL. Those that have been successful with this route, would have equally been successful if they had just clicked the link. Orders are getting through, slowly, for some. This has nothing to do with finding this secret link, the position of the sun, or the rising tides.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Eaton
msg tools
That page "Uh Oh"'d on me as well. There's no magic bullet, you just got lucky.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Knapp
United Kingdom
East Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Was doing it on my phone which wasn't terribly user friendly and had lots of "server not responding"... tried guest checkout a couple of times, then logged in and it worked with a little more protest...

Then in finally went though... so I think I've ordered it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Owen
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
this also worked for me just now using a credit card, definitely slow going but glad it finally went through

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Kalista
United States
Crystal City
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks worked! @ https://na.merch.riotgames.com/en/checkout/onepage took about 10 min

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guy Steuperaert
Belgium
Desselgem
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for tip. Thanks to you I found

https://euw.merch.riotgames.com/it/checkout/cart/

Changed the it to en and it worked.

https://euw.merch.riotgames.com/en/checkout/cart/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Mason
United Kingdom
Stoke-on-Trent
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I kept getting timed out accessing the checkout, so got my wife to order on her pad and it went through first time

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Thomas
United States
Hartville
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As noted by others, the cart links have been posted and most people are refreshing those pages. It's luck at this point. No secret link.

Also one can't say the x link on Google, as Google doesn't give everyone the same search results. It not only depends on location, but it depends on your search history, your browsing history, and a million other factors that Google takes into account when it gives people search results.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick OBrien
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, worked for me too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Molina
United States
Salem
Virginia
flag msg tools

After 50 minutes of trying, this worked for me as well; used paypal too to check out. Man, what an ordeal to get this. Thank God the baby beside me behaved himself while I was trying. LOL

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maloney
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." -Jack Handey
mbmbmbmbmb
R_Flagg wrote:
Also one can't say the x link on Google, as Google doesn't give everyone the same search results. It not only depends on location, but it depends on your search history, your browsing history, and a million other factors that Google takes into account when it gives people search results.

Closer to 75 factors, but this is exactly what I thought when I saw the OP.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sir benji
Canada
flag msg tools
wissp wrote:

After 50 minutes of trying, this worked for me as well; used paypal too to check out. Man, what an ordeal to get this. Thank God the baby beside me behaved himself while I was trying. LOL

In one hour of refreshing, I've made it to the checkout twice. Both times, it times out when it's submitting the order. (I chose paypal both times)

I'll try credit card next time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg S.
United States
Whittier
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
An hour of trying here but finally got it using this method. Thanks for the tip! Here's one for you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shaun Varsos
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Congrats to everyone who got it. It worked for me and my friends. My apologies if it wasn't a catch all solution it was just working for our whole group so I thought I'd try and spread the word to help others. I promise I didn't intend to get the hopes up of those it didn't work for.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.