$60.00
$20.00
Justin Schultheis
United States
New York
flag msg tools
New Game Studios is seeking local game testers to meet up in Long Island New York for quarterly game testing events.

Current Game(s) being tested:

LITVRGY - Card game based on ancient Greek economics.
Screw your neighbor, Bluffing, and push your luck, wealth management card game.

In Ancient Greece the wealthy were responsible for financing the various public expenses. To some it was their honor and public duty to fulfill these "Liturgies", but to others they were just to much to bare. Towards the end of the Ancient Athenian empire the "Wealthy" began to hide their wealth and it became more and more difficult to discern who should bare the burden. So is your neighbor wealthier then you, do you take a chance that he's not and possibly lose all you have? Do you pay the cost and hope for a better return? It's all up to you in LITVRGY.

VIVOS - Tile placing and asset management game
A symmetrical winning scenarios based on cards you receive at the beginning of the game.

The world is over, you and a few others are locked away in a bunker. As time progresses survivors arrive and fill the once seemingly large underground facility. Tensions build, sickness, who's a workers and who's not. How long can you keep them alive, do you even want to? Let's find out in VIVOS.

If interested in play testing these, and other games, please PM me for further information and play test dates and locations.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Schultheis
United States
New York
flag msg tools
NGS will be at Game Master Games in Bethpage New York on 11/29 Tuesday night from 7:30 - close to Test Liturgy. If you're in the area, please come on down and help me get this to the table.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
San
California
flag msg tools
Here the truceless armies yet / Trample, rolled in blood and sweat; / They kill and kill and never die; / And I think that each is I. // None will part us, none undo / The knot that makes one flesh of two, /
badge
Sick with hatred, sick with pain, / Strangling -- When shall we be slain? // When shall I be dead and rid / Of the wrong my father did? / How long, how long, till spade and hearse / Puts to sleep my mother's curse?
mbmbmbmbmb
If you haven't done so already, you should create entries for your games here on BGG, and also one for your company so that we can follow them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Schultheis
United States
New York
flag msg tools
They haven't been published yet, so I can't post the games. And I can't post the company without published games. As soon as Liturgy gets published I'll re-try getting NGS & the games posted.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.