23 Posts

Mechs vs. Minions» Forums » General

Subject: E-Mail confirmation? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christoph Hampel
msg tools
Hey,

i got an order number, the credit card was charged, but I got no confirmation mail.
Friends of mine already got their mail.

Somebody who has a confirmed order but no mail as well?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anna E.
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a payment confirmation from Paypal, but no order received or other confirmation from Riot. I am sure it would show up in my account if it went through, but with the site as it is we can't check that yet. Drama!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Owen
United States
Duluth
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i got an email confirmation within 30secs of finally ordering it, check the email address you put in on your order page and check the spam folder. good luck

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stuart Porter
Australia
flag msg tools
mb
yep in same boat. Wouldn't worry too much just yet- clearly servers o/l'd. Sure will come through. I took screen shot of confirmation to be on the safe side..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kostas voulk
Greece
Thessaloniki
flag msg tools
I also got no mail, though my order shows up ok on my account.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Denmark
Copenhagen
flag msg tools
Muuuuh
mbmbmbmbmb
Got my confirmation shortly after i paid (PayPal)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kostas voulk
Greece
Thessaloniki
flag msg tools
Yeah, I also printed my order summary.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Watson
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Yup, no mail here either, though the order is in 'processing'.

Although given the load on the site I wouldn't be surprised if their mailer was struggling to cope.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Christensen
Denmark
flag msg tools
Yeah same here.. Only got a Paypal confirmation..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Crenshaw
United States
Shepherdsville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got an email. But paypal only shows "authorization" instead of completed. Is that normal?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Well it's been an hour now since I ordered and still nothing. Also their ticket website is a mess and sends me in an endless loop.

So according to paypal I have to wait until Nov 11th to automatically get a refund.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anna E.
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For those who had received evidence that their card was charged by Paypal but never got a Riot confirmation, I just received mine. Take heart!

(Note: It was over an hour after the Paypal processing, so you may just have to be patient.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Christensen
Denmark
flag msg tools
Same here also just got my confirmation email..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
WD Yoga
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got my email confirmation after 30+ minutes, so wait a little bit more!

If nothing came, Riot says you can raise this through support. This guy works for Riot:

lionzz wrote:
Esvath wrote:
Hi Leao, thanks for posting here.

A question: I have Paypal sent me email on payment to Riot. Yet, I have not received confirmation email from Riot with order number. Does this mean I get the game or not?

If the payment went through, you should be fine. The confirmation email can take a while to get to you.

If that's not the case in a while, please open up a ticket with our player support: https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tamas Szabadi
Hungary
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Still no confirmation email even that I went through the ordering process successfully in the first five minutes. :(

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I got my confirmation email over an hour after ordering it with thr order status as processing

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Vany
Canada
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No confirmation email for me yet from Riot but I have my Paypal one and a PDF of the checkout confirmation with order number. The website status is processing so I am thinking its going to be a game of catch up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tamas Szabadi
Hungary
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tobi wrote:
Still no confirmation email even that I went through the ordering process successfully in the first five minutes. :(

Yeyy, I got it after 7.5 hours. Happy days!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garry Rice
United States
Perkasie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My Riot confirmation email was in my SPAM box...so check that if you haven't done so.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Hoffmann
United States
Fort Lee
Virginia
flag msg tools
Tobi wrote:
Still no confirmation email even that I went through the ordering process successfully in the first five minutes.

We all hate you...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Hell
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
SO many different stories.

I never even saw the final order confirmation screen, I just got the little timeout ninja. I was pissed after trying non stop for 4 hours and not getting that far before. Yet 30 seconds later I got an email from Riot with a confirmation Number, and an email from PayPal saying they were waiting on Riot to process the order. Still waiting... Crazy///////

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Hell
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
I will add, that if you have Facebook, the Riot Games Merchandise page has been actively answering questions there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Hoffmann
United States
Fort Lee
Virginia
flag msg tools
Astromags wrote:
SO many different stories.

I never even saw the final order confirmation screen, I just got the little timeout ninja. I was pissed after trying non stop for 4 hours and not getting that far before. Yet 30 seconds later I got an email from Riot with a confirmation Number, and an email from PayPal saying they were waiting on Riot to process the order. Still waiting... Crazy///////

If That's true, then I might have ordered all 30,000 copies...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.