Dustin Crenshaw
United States
Shepherdsville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got an email. But paypal only shows "authorization" instead of completed. Is that normal?

Anytime I use paypal for online sites it takes it out and says complete immediately. Should I be concerned?

Thanks for any help!
-Dustin

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Bates
United States
Millville
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in a similar situation. I have a completed order confirmation page and order number, but no e-mail from Riot Games and Paypal still in pending status.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eve
Canada
Toronto
On
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Same here.

My concern is for the shipping if it will be #1 or #2.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Dearden
United States
High Point
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
My surfing skills everyone.
mbmbmbmbmb
I had the same and the confirmation came about 10 minutes later. Another forum says you should be okay if payment went through. Though I'm not sure which forum anymore.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Madmakam
England
flag msg tools
mb
I had site crash after PayPal payment. Sent email to riot games but then had a confirmation email from Riot over an hour after order so hopefully you are fine !

My Paypal Stijl says pending but all looks good. Order says Wave 1 without saying which shipment so hoping number 1

Good luck to all
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Bates
United States
Millville
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ArcSyn wrote:
I'm in a similar situation. I have a completed order confirmation page and order number, but no e-mail from Riot Games and Paypal still in pending status.

Just got my confirmation e-mail, so I guess they're slowly working through them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eve
Canada
Toronto
On
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I received the final confirmation (invoice) to my email and paypal changed the status from "authorization" to "payment". It took about 2h to change from "authorization" to "payment" on paypal and the email.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Crenshaw
United States
Shepherdsville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
evenme wrote:
I received the final confirmation (invoice) to my email and paypal changed the status from "authorization" to "payment". It took about 2h to change from "authorization" to "payment" on paypal and the email.

Hmm, well it's been a little over 2 1/2 hours for me. Still in authorization.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eugen Bacic
Canada
Nepean
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm still waiting and it's about 4 hours now since the order went through. Shows as "Processing" on the Riot site, so maybe there's some type of backlog or other issue? Hope it's just volume.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Nopa
United States
Addison
Texas [TX]
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine also says authorization and not processed. So, you're not the only one...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garry Rice
United States
Perkasie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My RIOT confirmation email ended up in my SPAM box...so check that if you haven't done so.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.