Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nick Gilbert
United States
roseville
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i know riot's trying, and i appreciate them being in the chat right now, but thry had to have known this amount of folks would want to buy the game on release day. why not make the initial run 300k instead of 30k. with as much hype as they had built, i think it would have been worth it. whenever we do get the game, it's still a good game, from everything we've seen. hopefully riot does something to make it up to everyone, cause i've been trying to get ot for 90 minutes now and cant
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Clarke
United Kingdom
Caithness
Scotland
flag msg tools

You're competing with So frustrating!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kain
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
"so frustrating" is winning, he is clearly "so" much more frustrated.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Newsham
United Kingdom
Halifax
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
nickroseville wrote:
why not make the initial run 300k instead of 30k

if you're not a board game publisher already, your skills are clearly being wasted
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan
United States
Buffalo
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tarnop wrote:
nickroseville wrote:
why not make the initial run 300k instead of 30k

if you're not a board game publisher already, your skills are clearly being wasted

I work in purchasing. When we're low or out of product our sales people and CSR's will say "well, why didn't you buy more?"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cantrell
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
nickroseville wrote:
i know riot's trying, and i appreciate them being in the chat right now, but thry had to have known this amount of folks would want to buy the game on release day. why not make the initial run 300k instead of 30k. with as much hype as they had built, i think it would have been worth it. whenever we do get the game, it's still a good game, from everything we've seen. hopefully riot does something to make it up to everyone, cause i've been trying to get ot for 90 minutes now and cant

We didn't know what the reception would be until we'd already committed to a fairly large order. That's partially why the announce-to-purchase window was less than a month instead of 6 months. We'll do whatever we can to keep up with demand, it may just take us some time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.