Matt Highfill
United States
Boston
MA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1. Use the following link: https://na.merch.riotgames.com/en/checkout/cart//

2. If that doesn't work, add an extra slash to the end (/).

3. Keep trying!

Good luck!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Juan Manuel Campos
Guatemala
San Jose Pinula
GUATEMALA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
yep it works

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Wawrzonek
United States
Amsterdam
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Do you want board games?...because that's how you get board games!
mbmbmbmbmb
Definitely doesn't. Exactly the same as all the other links.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mat Fox
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When i added the third slash I was able to buy the game within minutes. Thank god after trying for two hours. Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Perlmutter
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
This actually worked! Thank you so much!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Eaton
msg tools
Just add an arbitrary number of slashes. My hunch is that the load balance is being done on a unique-URL basis, but you can add as many slashes as you want and it resolves down to the same place.

Double slash isn't working for some because people know about it. Just add a handful of slashes. Hold the dang button down for a random amount of time. It will go through.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Thompson
United States
California
flag msg tools
I added five slashes and it worked. But that only got me to the cart. Now it won't go through checkout.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lord Malachi
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The extra slash worked for me as well! I just got my order confirmation from Riot. It says Wave 1 so I hope that's part of this initial shipment!

Here's the link I used once it was in my cart:

https://na.merch.riotgames.com/en/ulticheckout/checkout//

I then had to choose to use my LoL account (which I created last night). First time I got that page (over an hour ago) I tried to use it and got thrown back in the timeout machine. This time I did guest. It timed out again but added an extra slash to THAT url and it went through to the payment page and BOOM! ORDER PLACED!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Highfill
United States
Boston
MA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
drevilz4l wrote:
Definitely doesn't. Exactly the same as all the other links.

Sorry that didn't work for you, Justin. I tried just about every possibility before hearing about this in a recent thread. I had to use three slashes rather than 2, but it worked within a few seconds. Good luck!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ryan mucklin
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
IT WORKED!!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/mechs-vs-minions/M...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray Phay
United States
Nampa
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
With the 4th / I got a little further and then Gateway Time-out again.

This is like playing a Solitaire game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Twizted Nature
Canada
Burnaby
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Rapscallion_69 wrote:
The extra slash worked for me as well! I just got my order confirmation from Riot. It says Wave 1 so I hope that's part of this initial shipment!

Here's the link I used once it was in my cart:

https://na.merch.riotgames.com/en/ulticheckout/checkout//

I then had to choose to use my LoL account (which I created last night). First time I got that page (over an hour ago) I tried to use it and got thrown back in the timeout machine. This time I did guest. It timed out again but added an extra slash to THAT url and it went through to the payment page and BOOM! ORDER PLACED!

You saved my butt! Thank you so much my friend!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Giant Marsupials
United States
Alaska
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I give you the slashie award!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Oliver
United States
Campbellsville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmb
Ultimately this worked for me, too. The trick seemed to be that at every step, when I got a timeout page, I just added random slashes to the end of the URL and hit enter. I had to do this at every step, including the confirmation page at the end, but it seemed to work.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruno D
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Triple slash worked for me ! What makes me wonder what is the real issue here ? Are servers really overloaded ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This worked for me when nothing else would. Every time I would get a little further and then it would time out. I then added another slash and it would start me from where I left off. Had to do it 3 times to get my address in and confirm my order. It actually timed out right when I clicked the final buy button and I was worried. Then my credit card said I had been charged. 5 Minutes and nothing from Riot and started to get worried again, but just got my confirmation e-mail for wave 1. Not sure which wave 1 we are talking about, but at least I am done lol. Reminds me of a CMON Kickstarter heh

-Ps. I had about 13 slashes by the end. i started with 3.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas W
United States
Alpharetta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
meoliver wrote:
Ultimately this worked for me, too. The trick seemed to be that at every step, when I got a timeout page, I just added random slashes to the end of the URL and hit enter. I had to do this at every step, including the confirmation page at the end, but it seemed to work.

This worked for me too! Felt like a 2 hour long sparring match but very glad to receive my confirmation email.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xenothon Stelnicki
United States
Gainesville
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
lol This is the most absurd shit ever. "Yeah, add a bunch of slashes to the end of the URL." hahaha What kind of weird server troll is this?

Glad it's working for some folks!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ethien Simard
Canada
St-Jean sur Richelieu
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I fanally got it Tabarnak thanks for this thips, I dont know how it help but it help... my order #110187600 does it means I got the 110187600 copy ???

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zer0 Cool
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This method worked for me too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lord Malachi
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
xen911 wrote:
lol This is the most absurd shit ever. "Yeah, add a bunch of slashes to the end of the URL." hahaha What kind of weird server troll is this?

Glad it's working for some folks!!

I know I thought the same thing but it totally worked here and has for so many people that Riot Games is even suggesting people do it on their Facebook page.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.