$30.00
$20.00
$5.00
$15.00
Alexander
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmb
I had no luck today finding it today. Due to the recent takeover of Z-Man Games by Asmodee Z-Man does not sell directly at the fair anymore and Asmodee did not sell it either. :-( I bought the base game and the last expansion at Z-Man last year and the year before. Hopefully my FLGS can at least ordee it later...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian K
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I also did not find it. But fear not fellow gamer there are a lot of plays in the base game and first expansion. Surely this will be available at your LFGS or OFGS before you used up all the plays
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmb
Yeah, you are probably right :-D I hope Asmodees distribution channels lead to better access to this game in the future.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl
Austria
Salzburg
Salzburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, Z-Man was a bit a mess this year. They didn't have stuff anymore and Asmodee didn't have it already either. Was looking for Onirim and Keble Cascade promos and got nothing as well due to that takeover (even tho it was promised that the Onirim ones would be at the fair zombie).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.