$30.00

Madison
Wisconsin
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Most likely trying to save whatever bloc he can still count on to vote, and perhaps to stir up shit come election day, Trumpers go all in on the anti-Semite dog-whistle rhetoric.

Jeremy is all ears...

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/nationalism-into-the-aby...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
I'm guessing you're not a fan of teh Donald.

Ever hear of a "death ride"? Think of the end of the Battle of Helms Deep in the LOTR movie trilogy, or the Prussian Guard in the Franco-Prussian War. The remaining battered troops, knowing they will lose, come together and charge into the enemy, hoping to take as many with them as possible before dying.

That's the Trump Campaign right now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Madison
Wisconsin
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
remorseless1 wrote:
I'm guessing you're not a fan of teh Donald.

Ever hear of a "death ride"? Think of the end of the Battle of Helms Deep in the LOTR movie trilogy, or the Prussian Guard in the Franco-Prussian War. The remaining battered troops, knowing they will lose, come together and charge into the enemy, hoping to take as many with them as possible before dying.

That's the Trump Campaign right now.

I'm just typically against crazy and other deplorable attributes. Trump happens to check every box on the list.

And yes... it is always darkest, before the dawn. Looking forward to surveying the vista on November 9 to see the carnage.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T
United States
flag msg tools
Not sure why you say "pivots." StormFront/Breitbart has been the research arm of his campaign for two years.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
darthhugo wrote:
Most likely trying to save whatever bloc he can still count on to vote, and perhaps to stir up shit come election day, Trumpers go all in on the anti-Semite dog-whistle rhetoric.

As long as we can hold on to the Catholics, Southerners, those needy Latinos, we should be all right against you “self-righteous” whiners.

Remind me again about the tolerant left and how they can have a private and public opinion ?

Bwhahaha, stay classy my race baiting stalker, stay classy !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Stiles
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
Shaman
mbmbmb
Wait, Jeremy thinks "we" (conservatives, I presume) have a grip on Catholics and Latinos?

Is there some polling I missed?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Madison
Wisconsin
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
darthhugo wrote:

As long as we can hold on to the Catholics, Southerners, those needy Latinos, we should be all right against you “self-righteous” whiners.

Remind me again about the tolerant left and how they can have a private and public opinion ?

Jeremy,

Please PM us all on Nov 9 and tell us about you firm voting bloc of dying white dudes.

Soon, you will be youngest in the demographic. Lots and lots of funerals you will need to attend.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Madison
Wisconsin
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Brickmaster wrote:
Not sure why you say "pivots." StormFront/Breitbart has been the research arm of his campaign for two years.

True.... I guess "let engulf" would be the better descriptor.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Madison
Wisconsin
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
darthhugo wrote:

And just think of all those brownshirts you bought in the summer... hoping for the rallies and purges.

Well, you can always donate them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pontifex Maximus
United States
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
jeremycobert wrote:

I have a feeling that your interlocutors aren't even aware of what you're referencing.

It's called nuanced satire. Have someone not in the alt right explain the theory of nuance to you. There's a good lad
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
I have a feeling that your interlocutors aren't even aware of what you're referencing.

RSP's finest !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Goch
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
jeremycobert wrote:

Not a new situation for you either, it would seem.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Stiles
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
Shaman
mbmbmb
TheOneTrueZeke wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:
jeremycobert wrote:

Should we have to factor for poor communication skills?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheOneTrueZeke wrote:

Oh , sick burn..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Goch
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
TheOneTrueZeke wrote:

Oh , sick burn..

Well, he did delete his post in the other thread. That was pretty amusing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.