7 Posts

Mechs vs. Minions» Forums » General

Subject: finally got it to go through after 2 hours rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott Owens
msg tools
mbmbmb
Im in the US so on na riot site. Read through the policy's and cookies needs to be enabled. After that I had tried everything we've all talked about. One thing I did try 3 times was clearing out my browser history. On the third try after logging back in and clicking remember me and going through the process of adding to cart and got the checkout option it allowed me to go straight in. So if you have the patience its worth it! fyi they charge awesome shipping price but there is a small tax fee too.
Good Luck all!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Eiseman
United States
Ketchikan
Alaska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Now, the page stops loading and just shows a blank screen? After two hours, I will not be as fortunate.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Courtney Gebhart
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mb
2 hours and 10 minutes and still nothing. I am out ill try later maybe this has put a damper on my wanting the game at the moment

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian K
United States
Albany
New York
flag msg tools
whokan wrote:
Now, the page stops loading and just shows a blank screen? After two hours, I will not be as fortunate.

This is me as well. So far, yet so far.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Fenske
United States
Mankato
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just reminds me of playing Arc on the xbox preview launch....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff M
United States
Lafayette
California
flag msg tools
mb
Still no joy after 2hr 20 min of having the game in my shopping cart and trying to check out. How NOT to provide good customer service.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas W
United States
Alpharetta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
it's getting better. keep trying the back slash trick at every page that doesn't load.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.