Apocrypha Adventure Card Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Confusing?? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Claire
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
Is it just me who finds the game confusing?, I read the rules and still am not sure. It would be good if they did an up to date video of play example again. Or maybe it is just me whistle Think it is all the icons.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Geraghty
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Have you seen the new card layout? I hope that this new (final?) layout will help make things a bit more accessible.

I too would love to see more play/run-throughs. It makes digesting the rulebook easier when the game arrives.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Beazer
United States
Orem
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you haven't, I suggest watching some run through of Pathfinder. Some of the key concepts of Apochrypha are there in Pathfinder, and I think a little more accessible.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Claire
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
HI, yes I saw the new card lay out, I have printed out the play through that was on the KS website, and I haven't got a clue what I am doing. It would be helpful if they had pictures of this is how you set it up and this is how it plays. I have read the rules too.

Oh well I think will just wait until it comes out and there are more play throughs on youtube.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.