Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
We're all individuals
Canada
flag msg tools
We play to have fun!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,
I did go through a lot of the forums before posting this here - and there are a lot of posts

After two hours of refresh I finally got pass the sad dude - but only a white screen now - but not oh no on the tab

Any ideas?
Cheers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Young
United States
Lockport
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Same here
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erawen Lowhunger
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Corcaigh wrote:
Hi all,
I did go through a lot of the forums before posting this here - and there are a lot of posts

After two hours of refresh I finally got pass the sad dude - but only a white screen now - but not oh no on the tab

Any ideas?
Cheers

F5?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Madmakam
England
flag msg tools
mb
In uk I got white screen after PayPal checkout .... then nothing til over an hour later and got Riot confirmation email.

Good luck to you, hope your order fine
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Eiseman
United States
Ketchikan
Alaska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My OCD has got the best of me. I have wasted two and a half hours pushing refresh...

I hope that Riot Games tells us when we can get back to our lives.

If they have any decency, they would collect all user accounts that have had this item in their shopping cart since 10:58am PDT and send us an email saying "we apologize for royally screwing this up and wasting all your time. Please do not fret, we have taken down all of your information and will make sure that you are able to buy a copy at the promised price and that you will not have to go through this again."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Vany
Canada
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had that then I tried a suggestion in the other thread about adding a single / at the end of the url and hitting enter. If it didnt load, I added another. After about 3 or 4 it went to the checkout screen, then didnt load the payment options. Did the same process one / at a time and got through finally!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
We're all individuals
Canada
flag msg tools
We play to have fun!
mbmbmbmbmb
Got through to select user or guest - and now another white screen

Sticking at it :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
We're all individuals
Canada
flag msg tools
We play to have fun!
mbmbmbmbmb
Corcaigh wrote:
Got through to select user or guest - and now another white screen

Sticking at it :-)

Success!!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.