Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Zephro
United States
Aptos
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I just added an forward slash every time I got an error on every page I got an error and it went through.

Hope this helps
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve
United States
Manteca
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I did the same. It would start me where I left off and after 14 slashes and crashing on the final button, I got a confirmation and my game is in wave 1. I am just not sure which half of wave 1.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Glen Rudis
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mb
I got hung up after entering my credit card. Got the page to load again and tried with paypal, went through instantly
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Baker Odom
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It took 3hrs and 9min but I finally got a copy!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Hostetler
United States
Warminster
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
fubarbox wrote:
I did the same. It would start me where I left off and after 14 slashes and crashing on the final button, I got a confirmation and my game is in wave 1. I am just not sure which half of wave 1.

Which half?What does that mean?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Hell
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mb
Be patient and wait for each page to load all it's stuff. graphics too. then hit the 'Continue" button. It took me three and a half hours to figure out, but that combine with the slash hack and paypal did the trick.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve
United States
Manteca
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
slydog75 wrote:
fubarbox wrote:

Which half?What does that mean?

Half of wave 1 is shipping in October. The other half is shipping in December.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
WD Yoga
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
fubarbox wrote:

Looking at the EU store, "Wave 1" means October while "Wave 1 shipment 2" means December.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathue Faulkner
United States
Austin
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
zephro wrote:
I just added an forward slash every time I got an error on every page I got an error and it went through.

Hope this helps

This is the key!!!!

Tried for hours, and then I got through easy once I just started spamming forward slashes. I was impatient, so I didn't do it one at a time. I already had it in my cart, so I went straight to:
https://na.merch.riotgames.com/en/checkout/cart/ (with a bunch of added slashes).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.