Mechs vs. Minions» Forums » General

Subject: Payment info rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Karpus
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There is no way for me to log any of my credit card info into the screen. I get to verifing my address and the billing address but can not pay for it. I also can not add a credit card to my account. Any ideas?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hoffman
United States
Briarcliff Manor
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I had that. Some folks suggested PayPal, but the PayPal portal timed out repeatedly for me.

Basically, I went back through (again and again) until it finally caught, and entered my credit card number and -- for some reason -- it finally took.

This was terrible. Very aggravating.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That happened to me. I went back into address and saved it again and it timed out. I added another slash and it started me where I left off and allowed me to put in payment information.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Steski
United States
Ithaca
NY
flag msg tools
Vigilo Confido
badge
In the pipe, five by five...
mbmbmbmbmb
I got all the way to the "Place Order" button and it timed out. Arrrgh.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brach Munoz
msg tools
mbmbmb
yap, i finally got through the address and payment sections by selecting the change choice.. now im stuck on final pay button... not risking going to paypal, just using my cc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Young
United States
Lockport
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
This is what I had to do as well. Once I added it, it let displayed the payment options.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shotgun Games
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm having the same issue.

I'm finally at check out. Put in my Shipping info. There's no button to press to enter my Payment Method. No CC, No PayPal. Nothing?!?!

Pop UP message says "Something went wrong" ?

yuk

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brach Munoz
msg tools
mbmbmb
ugh, now im back to payment but no way to enter....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron S
United States
Ventura
California
flag msg tools
I don't remember what I ate last night
badge
but I can spout off obscure rules to all sorts of game like nobody's business!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, exactly the same thing happening to me. I'm using Chrome. Are other browsers working any better?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shotgun Games
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
runtsta wrote:
Yeah, exactly the same thing happening to me. I'm using Chrome. Are other browsers working any better?

Chrome isn't working for me what-so-ever. Had to switch to ... ugh... IE, which at least shows the Gateway Timed Out sad Amumu art.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terence Lee
United States
Arcadia
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I used Chrome and I was able to pay.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Huckins
United States
savannah
GA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I got through. Pay pal says I have paid for the game. No confirmation email yet. I would not do this again. And by this, I mean a initial game release with the mad rush. I had some time to kill before work. It was this or go truck shopping. I'm not sure which is worse.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brach Munoz
msg tools
mbmbmb
im stuck on payment.. maybe i should have used paypal as doing direct charge seems held up????

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shotgun Games
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Merch store is completely shut down for me now. Not even the Timed Out screen shows up now.

cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brach Munoz
msg tools
mbmbmb
I'm appalled by their preparation to handle this. Kinda wish i didnt even know about it... such a waste of my time..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Major Havok
United States
Niles
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
I guess I have to stop trying here, because this is getting to the point where the game can't be worth this level of aggravation. Oh well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Koeppen
United States
Bellevue
Nebraska
flag msg tools
LEGO: Hopeful for new 'Castle' sets in 2015!
badge
Games: Regarding my favorite theme of 'Fantasy', I'm hoping for fewer 'card' games and more 'board' games.
mbmbmbmbmb
I kept having this issue as well. Refreshing, adding more of the '/', and clicking 'change' to the various address sections didn't seem to help. Finally I went over to the Riot Merch Facebook page where they posted this link: na.merch.riotgames.com/en/checkout/onepage and I was able to successfully place an order no problem at all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Van Valkenburg
United States
West Jordan
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
The Facebook link worked for me! It only took me 4 hours to get this ordered. I'm a sucker.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.