Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Justin Jackson
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
All aboard the hype train! Pyramid Arcade is set to be mailed next week!

Sign here if you are hyped and if you are, which game are you wanting to play the most?

For me- Black Ice or Ice towers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Avri
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking forward to trying Petri Dish for the first time.
Even more excited to see the Penguin Soccer card in the flesh.

Even, even more excited to battle my 7-year-old daughter in a three game throwdown . . .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Tyree
United States
Dayton
Ohio (OH)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm definitely excited to see the new artwork and presentation, been too long since I've played any pyramid games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Smith
United States
Saint Louis
MO
flag msg tools
I <3 game systems: Cards, Dominoes, Piecepack, Pyramids, Decktet, Chesskers, Bead Games, etc.
badge
Save MonopolyMan for last, his fight takes forever!
mbmbmbmbmb
Chad W. Smith

^^ That's me signing... or the best I could come up with

I'm looking forward to Martian Chess and Pikemen and Petal Battle.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julien Griffon
France
Nantes
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Petal Battle and Petri Dish

Also the Kickstarter Green pyramids!

Not looking forward to my wife discovering I bought more mids whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ric
United Kingdom
Hove
Brighton and Hove
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Petri Dish or Volcano for me.

I don't have that problem with my other half, he's kickstarted me a copy.

OK, So I've kickstarted me a copy too...

I'm rather looking forward to silly Zendo. 13 of each piece in each of 12 colours anyone? (Photos will happen!). There are a few other games that I'm wondering if they scale up to more pieces.

Like Ice Towers. How badly wrong does it go if you try to play it with 8 players each having 8 of each piece? Does it ever end?

Treehouse with more than 3 pieces per player/house.

Treehouse giving each player 6 pieces in two different colours. You have to match the house, but you can substitute either of your colours for either of the houses... and can change which is which with each play.

Black Ice with 5 locks, 5 colours and 4 players (keeping less players than locks).

New style Lunar Invaders with 4 or 6 players.

5 wide Hijinks (using the middle of the volcano board)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C&H Schmidt
Germany
Heidelberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm on!

Most looking forward to Petri Dish, Volcano and Homeworlds -- can't decide which. Maybe the perfect combination for a three-game showdown?

I have not played nor owned any pyramid games before, so this is very exciting!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Stone
United States
Astoria
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, I already have three Rainbow Stashes, one Xeno, and I doubled up on Pink Hijinks, so I have six trios there. With the extra pyramid stretch goal, I ordered Xeno's, and an extra trio of the Kickstarter Green, I'll a nice rounded out set of six trio's in twelve colors. So I'm looking forward to all the Icehouse Stash games, and the ones that you need a particular board or dice. So Black Ice and WW5, Caldera, Petal Battle and Lunar Invaders, and Color Wheel a little bit.

Wow, I just realized that I'll have enough Pyramids for twelve monochrome games of Martian Chess, that's a tournament in a box!

Love Zark City, and Powerhouse, Martian Chess, Ice Palace, Pikemen, and Hextris.

Also, if a certain supplier gets it's shipment in soon. (NOT Looney Labs, someone else) I'll have a nice Grotz Challenge for everyone, soon after we all get our Arcades!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking forward to playing several games included in the box, specially Homeworlds and Martian Chees. However, my very favourite is Freimaurerei; even I´ve traslated the rules into Spanish and I´ve got extra pyramids with that intention.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Wolfe
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
Zendo fan, Columbus Blue Jackets fan, Dominion Fan.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gswp wrote:
I'm on!

Most looking forward to Petri Dish, Volcano and Homeworlds -- can't decide which. Maybe the perfect combination for a three-game showdown?

I have not played nor owned any pyramid games before, so this is very exciting!

There aren't quite enough pyramids in the Arcade to play all three of those games simultaneously in a throwdown, even with the bonus pyramids of the Kickstarter. It would certainly be a challenge, if you could pull it off.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Non-American here, my copy gets to continue touring the world for awhile before it's mailed to me

Most looking forward to Volcano, and Homeworlds with nice-looking plastic pyramids instead of crappy-looking paper ones!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Jackson
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
talismancer wrote:
Petri Dish or Volcano for me.

I'm rather looking forward to silly Zendo. 13 of each piece in each of 12 colours anyone? (Photos will happen!).

Excellent! PM me when ready

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Jackson
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
captncavern wrote:
Petal Battle and Petri Dish

Also the Kickstarter Green pyramids!

Not looking forward to my wife discovering I bought more mids whistle

if you need a scape goat for this, tell her it was all my fault! I'll take one for the team
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Taylor
New Zealand
Lower Hutt
Wellington
flag msg tools
Lol
badge
Wut
mbmbmbmbmb
So very hyped! Can't wait to get it in my hands already!

So hyped I made a microbadge: mb

https://boardgamegeek.com/microbadge/39548

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Webster
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
More than excited!! My Pyramid Ball card is included in the Kickstarter edition. Just sent the rules off the Looney Labs. Can't wait to spend the holidays playing all the games with my family and friends. :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Jackson
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
According to the kickstarter comments, they are ready to send out. I'm not sure if that means they have already been sent or they are getting ready to send out - but apparently it took longer than expected for them to fulfill the extra pyramids.

Apparently their shipping center is in Battlecreek Michigan, so for those waiting in the US, depending on how far away you live from their fulfillment center you may receive your package sometime next week.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Jackson
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
According to my sources they had begun shipping Thursday in the US. Depending on how far away you live from the distribution center, you will get your copy soonish.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
It wasn't a rock
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sent without notification or tracking numbers?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Jackson
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
RockLobster wrote:
Sent without notification or tracking numbers?

Correct- here's what I found in the kickstarter comments:

"
Question: will an email be sent when my reward ships? Answer: Yes, for international shipments. No, for USA shipments. We will get tracking reports on the US shipments, so we will be able to answer questions when someone asks us directly.

"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.