Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sebastian Blanco
United States
Lansing
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Has there been any discussion about FFG offering errata'd card through its in-house printing service? Seems like a no-brainer thing to do. Charge us a few bucks to send out 3x copies of all the (currently) 10 cards that have been changed. I know this information is in the FAQ, but what's the point of having an in-house printing service if you can't do helpful things like this?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kim Choy
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Haven't heard of anything. I'd probably buy a set, and it would hopefully include a fix for the Queen's Gambit misprint in the World Champion decks as well

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Rob
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
FFG has shown no interest in printing eratta or "round out sets" for any of its LCG.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Blanco
United States
Lansing
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Robrob wrote:
FFG has shown no interest in printing eratta or "round out sets" for any of its LCG.

Well, that's super lame. Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Mills
United States
Los Angeles
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Robrob wrote:

That's not completely accurate - whenever a core set needs to be reprinted, the later printings will typically incorporate any existing errata.

I'd expect to see the Queen's Gambit errata incorporated in the World Champion decks if and when they sell out of the first print run and need to print more.

You're right that they're very unlikely (read: never have done previously) to print singles to reflect errata.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
FFG Chick

Minnesota
msg tools
the forthcoming revised core set will fix this for you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luc VC
Belgium
Brugge
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
theotherring wrote:
Charge us a few bucks to send out 3x copies of all the (currently) 10 cards that have been changed.

I haven't been following Netrunner for a while, is there a list of errata-ed cards somewhere? If so, please point me to it .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Blanco
United States
Lansing
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wolfshade wrote:
theotherring wrote:
Charge us a few bucks to send out 3x copies of all the (currently) 10 cards that have been changed.

I haven't been following Netrunner for a while, is there a list of errata-ed cards somewhere? If so, please point me to it .

It should be in the latest FAQ from FFG. Either the beginning or end of the document.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.