$20.00
$30.00
$15.00
$5.00
J.D. Hall
msg tools
This was sparked by this alleged serious thread:

https://boardgamegeek.com/article/23943722#23943722

I'm not going to post a poll. If you're interested, give us a zombie president (doesn't have to be American or even modern) and why.

I picked Theodore Roosevelt: child labor laws, national parks, forestry service, tried to get universal health care, great 'stache.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom McVey
United States
SF Bay Area
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
remorseless1 wrote:
This was sparked by this alleged serious thread:

https://boardgamegeek.com/article/23943722#23943722


Three choices:

Zombie Lincoln. Wins civil wars, plus, he's an accomplished vampire hunter. He'd emancipate the vampire's thrall as well, which would help.

Zombie FDR as long as we get Zombie Eleanor as well. Beats Nazis, beats depressions.

Zombie Truman. Wins the war, reconstructs Europe with the Zombie General Marshall plan, and would set allies to defeat the vampire-werewolf axis that threatens our security.

The fresh killed-brains these undead leaders would need are a small price to pay for these giants to run the country again.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moshe Callen
Israel
Jerusalem
flag msg tools
designer
ἄνδρα μοι ἔννεπε, μοῦσα, πολύτροπον, ὃς μάλα πολλὰ/ πλάγχθη, ἐπεὶ Τροίης ἱερὸν πτολίεθρον ἔπερσεν./...
badge
μῆνιν ἄειδε θεὰ Πηληϊάδεω Ἀχιλῆος/ οὐλομένην, ἣ μυρί᾽ Ἀχαιοῖς ἄλγε᾽ ἔθηκε,/...
mbmbmbmbmb
Zombie-Kennedy?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom McVey
United States
SF Bay Area
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
whac3 wrote:
Zombie-Kennedy?


Sorry, head-shot by Oswald means no Zombie Kennedy. Geez, Moshe, this is basic zombie lore. Keep up, willya?
7 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moshe Callen
Israel
Jerusalem
flag msg tools
designer
ἄνδρα μοι ἔννεπε, μοῦσα, πολύτροπον, ὃς μάλα πολλὰ/ πλάγχθη, ἐπεὶ Τροίης ἱερὸν πτολίεθρον ἔπερσεν./...
badge
μῆνιν ἄειδε θεὰ Πηληϊάδεω Ἀχιλῆος/ οὐλομένην, ἣ μυρί᾽ Ἀχαιοῖς ἄλγε᾽ ἔθηκε,/...
mbmbmbmbmb
tmcvey wrote:
whac3 wrote:
Zombie-Kennedy?


Sorry, head-shot by Oswald means no Zombie Kennedy. Geez, Moshe, this is basic zombie lore. Keep up, willya?

Zombies aren't my thing admittedly but I thought you had to burn the body to prevent it becoming a zombie.

EDIT:
Besides weren't you the one who suggested zombie-Lincoln? He was shot in the head too IIRC.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Based upon my poor understanding of history, science, and ethics...
United States
North Pole
Alaska
flag msg tools
Yeah, but he lingered on for a while.

Big dif.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian M
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
whac3 wrote:
tmcvey wrote:
whac3 wrote:
Zombie-Kennedy?


Sorry, head-shot by Oswald means no Zombie Kennedy. Geez, Moshe, this is basic zombie lore. Keep up, willya?

Zombies aren't my thing admittedly but I thought you had to burn the body to prevent it becoming a zombie.

EDIT:
Besides weren't you the one who suggested zombie-Lincoln? He was shot in the head too IIRC.

This is getting suspicious...
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Sandy Springs
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We already have had a Zombie President - Reagan.



1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom McVey
United States
SF Bay Area
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
whac3 wrote:

Besides weren't you the one who suggested zombie-Lincoln? He was shot in the head too IIRC.


Oops. Did not know that Lincoln was shot in the head, rather than the torso.

Anyway, Lincoln didn't truly die, he was just...uploaded.

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam I am
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
What did I tell you...
badge
NO PICKLE!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll vote no because my political party would be devastated by the insatiable zombie hunger for brains while the Republicans would be left relatively unscathed. laugh
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom McVey
United States
SF Bay Area
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
rcbevco wrote:
I'll vote no because my political party would be devastated by the insatiable zombie hunger for brains while the Republicans would be left relatively unscathed. laugh


No worry, George Washington will protect the Republic from the zombie menace.

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam I am
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
What did I tell you...
badge
NO PICKLE!
mbmbmbmbmb
The wooden dentures were a ruse to hide the vampire fangs.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom McVey
United States
SF Bay Area
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Lincoln used some unusual negotiation tactics when pushing for the emancipation proclamation.

1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom McVey
United States
SF Bay Area
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
remorseless1 wrote:


I picked Theodore Roosevelt: child labor laws, national parks, forestry service, tried to get universal health care, great 'stache.


You gotta clear the National Parks of Bigfoot first, though.

1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom McVey
United States
SF Bay Area
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
rcbevco wrote:
The wooden dentures were a ruse to hide the vampire fangs.


Maybe, just look what FDR hid in his wheelchair:



I want an FDR-mech for Scythe now.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Sandy Springs
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Since now we're just posting over the top President pics

1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
msg tools
What, no Zombie Taft?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom McVey
United States
SF Bay Area
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
galad2003 wrote:
Since now we're just posting over the top President pics


Because...

2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.