Subject: Must be a FAQ but how to add image to sale post rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Damon
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi there,

I can't see how I can add an image of my game for sale to my Marketplace sale items. Please can you help!?

I can see 'Choose Files', but when i select one just the filename appears in the box and no way to click OK, etc.

After choosing an image...nothing happens (other than the filename appearing (not shown))

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I just tested it, and it worked for me... when I select the image, it uploads by itself. There's a little progress bar, and when it's done, the image thumbnail appears. Do you have a popup blocker or something that might be interfering?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
my eye
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Make sure you're trying to upload from your computer and not from the geek. It took me a couple of tries to realize that I couldn't use images in my gallery or a game page.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damon
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
indigopotter wrote:
I just tested it, and it worked for me... when I select the image, it uploads by itself. There's a little progress bar, and when it's done, the image thumbnail appears. Do you have a popup blocker or something that might be interfering?

I am trying from Chrome on an Android phone and don't get the progress bar. I do if i upload an image to a forum post, but not to a sale post. Maybe I'll try a different browser?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damon
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
earache wrote:
Make sure you're trying to upload from your computer and not from the geek. It took me a couple of tries to realize that I couldn't use images in my gallery or a game page.

I'm definitely trying a non-geek image but good thought. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
mrwendal wrote:
indigopotter wrote:

I am trying from Chrome on an Android phone and don't get the progress bar. I do if i upload an image to a forum post, but not to a sale post. Maybe I'll try a different browser?

It worked for me in Chrome on a PC/Win10

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damon
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the update. Do you have a mobile you could try it on?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I have an iPhone and I don't BGG on it, but perhaps someone else with an Android phone could test it for you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.