Subject: Confirmation rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Glen Rudis
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mb
So I have my confirmation, but my account page still says processing. Is this the same for everyone?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Hell
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mb
I got a confirmation from Riot and From PayPal. I'm considering a done deal... at least until the box arrives.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Glen Rudis
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mb
Yes I got confirmations from both Riot and Paypal as well. Just going by the "My Account" page on riot still saying processing, and it is in my pending for paypal, just saying authorization. I am hoping that it is just more slowness on Riot's side. If I went through all that hell to have my processing order get denied because it is sold out or something like that I'm gonna be pissed.

Does it still say processing on the Riot my account page?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eugen Bacic
Canada
Nepean
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've got the confirmation number but no email, PayPal says it's still authorizing. In fact, checking with the PayPal web site shows they're waiting on Riot to accept the payment.

Others in other threads have noted emails within seconds to 2+ hours. So who knows how long it takes for their systems to catch up and in what order they're doing them. Stack not queue?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mighty Jack
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
If you look at the Riot Games Merch facebook page they state that it'll show processing until they ship. So you're good if you got a confirmation number.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Glen Rudis
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mb
MightyJack wrote:
If you look at the Riot Games Merch facebook page they state that it'll show processing until they ship. So you're good if you got a confirmation number.

Ok great! Thank you for that. I am not on Facebook.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eugen Bacic
Canada
Nepean
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MightyJack wrote:

I refuse to use the time vampire that is Facebook.

But thanks for the info! I figured with the confirmation number that popped up on the web page post purchase plus the PayPal confirmation that that part went through that I'm good.

And now we wait ... again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick LAROSA
msg tools
Got confirmation e-mail from paypal but also screen shot my order confirmation number so I'm feeling good right now

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garry Rice
United States
Perkasie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Make sure the Riot confirmation email didn't end up in your SPAM box (it did for my email).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.