10 Posts

Mechs vs. Minions» Forums » General

Subject: invoice rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott Owens
msg tools
mbmbmb
I just got and e-mail form riot games with my invoice!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Morasse
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got my confirmation from Paypal this afternoon but I'm still waiting to hear from Riot

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
michael huckins
United States
savannah
GA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm still waiting too. Got through around 5pm.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dakila Marcelino
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Flysim737 wrote:
I just got and e-mail form riot games with my invoice!!!

Got through about 20 mins ago, but haven't received confirmation emails. As I pressed the "Place Order" button the "There was a Problem" screen popped up. But my card was charged, so I'm not sure what t think...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Watkins
United States
Forest Hill
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
got my confirmation a while ago, and invoice a few minutes ago. Wondering how long the shipping will take?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cantrell
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Goemon12677 wrote:
got my confirmation a while ago, and invoice a few minutes ago. Wondering how long the shipping will take?

In the US, we're using UPS Ground and it should be shipping out of Wisconsin. I think we're also able to process around 2k units a day, so it may be a couple days before it gets shipped and then, depending on your proximity to Wisconsin, I'd expect it between 2 days and 2 weeks. Which is quite the spread, but I'd rather manage expectations rather than disappoint anyone.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Watkins
United States
Forest Hill
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Riot Kades wrote:
Goemon12677 wrote:

In the US, we're using UPS Ground and it should be shipping out of Wisconsin. I think we're also able to process around 2k units a day, so it may be a couple days before it gets shipped and then, depending on your proximity to Wisconsin, I'd expect it between 2 days and 2 weeks. Which is quite the spread, but I'd rather manage expectations rather than disappoint anyone.

Awesome! It was a bit scary for awhile , but we all made it through. Have some geek gold for being a great voice for your company and easing the tension round here. Top notch all around man.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
michael huckins
United States
savannah
GA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Still have not received confirmation email. I'm wondering if I actually got a order in. PayPal says so but no money has left my account.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cantrell
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
huckins_1971 wrote:
Still have not received confirmation email. I'm wondering if I actually got a order in. PayPal says so but no money has left my account.

I can't speak to your order specifically, but I've been told throughout the day that if the Pay Pal confirmation came in, you will get a note from us later. If that's not the case, please reach out to player support and we'll get you sorted.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
michael huckins
United States
savannah
GA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Riot Kades wrote:
huckins_1971 wrote:

I can't speak to your order specifically, but I've been told throughout the day that if the Pay Pal confirmation came in, you will get a note from us later. If that's not the case, please reach out to player support and we'll get you sorted.

Thanks for the reply. I have a PayPal authorization

"You authorized a transaction to Riot Games Merchandise, Inc. Money won't leave your account until Riot Games Merchandise, Inc processes your order."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.