Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rod Bauer
United States
Larned
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have attempted to play this game, but find that the rules and charts do not explain certain procedures. For example when attacking Japanese ground units on Guadalcanal with B-17's, neither the chart, nor the rules explain how this is done. Does it matter how many B-17 units are in the attacking force?

There are a number of other "holes" in the rules and charts as well, that leave me not knowing what to do in certain situations.

I see that several people have rated the game. From this I assume that it is playable. I just need some answers or explanations of some of the rules, or lack of.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rod Bauer
United States
Larned
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, sadly, I have given up on this game. I sent a geekmail directly to Lou Coatney asking for some help on the rules. I have not gotten any response from him, although I see that he has been on BGG in the last couple of days. Nobody has responded to my inquiry from last month, so it is time to move on.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lou Coatney
Norway
Flateby
Akershus
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
1 die for each B-17
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.