Legendary: Deadpool» Forums » General

Subject: Legendary Wheel of Fate - Advanced Randomizer with Deadpool rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joe McNulty
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Main thread with all the details: Wheel of Fate Main Thread

Deadpool has now fully invaded the the Legendary Randomizer!

For new people, please see the above thread to see all the features, or just click on the bottom link to go direct to the randomizer and try it out for yourself!

Also, let me know if you encounter any errors, typos, or any feedback.

Supports Desktop, Android, and iOS
Direct Link - http://tablemonkey.net/Legendary
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan
United States
Forsyth
Il
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Baldwin
United States
Tempe
AZ
flag msg tools
redvulture wrote:
Also, let me know if you encounter any errors, typos, or any feedback.
Since you asked.

Time-Travelling Jean Grey is listed as a Covert and Instinct Hero, but she also has three Ranged cards in the form of her uncommon card. In a similar vein, Hercules is listed as Instinct and Might, but also has five Tech cards (or, at least, Amadeus Cho does). Finally, Storm & Black Panther are listed as being affiliated with the Avengers, when in fact that honorific should be given to the X-Men. According to the Civil War rulebook, the Hero on the left side of a split card is given the team priority, so while Cloak & Dagger are correctly listed as Avengers, Storm & Black Panther should be aligned to X-Men. Granted, this minute detail is only relevant to the Avengers vs. X-Men scheme.

I use the randomizer religiously, so those are my tiny nitpicks. I'll let you know if I find any others. Thank you for such an amazing utility!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe McNulty
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pyrranha wrote:
Time-Travelling Jean Grey is listed as a Covert and Instinct Hero, but she also has three Ranged cards in the form of her uncommon card. In a similar vein, Hercules is listed as Instinct and Might, but also has five Tech cards (or, at least, Amadeus Cho does). Finally, Storm & Black Panther are listed as being affiliated with the Avengers, when in fact that honorific should be given to the X-Men. According to the Civil War rulebook, the Hero on the left side of a split card is given the team priority, so while Cloak & Dagger are correctly listed as Avengers, Storm & Black Panther should be aligned to X-Men. Granted, this minute detail is only relevant to the Avengers vs. X-Men scheme.

Thanks for pointing those out!
As for Storm & Black Panther tho, I went off the Ultimate Card for the set's Team Affiliation, which is Avengers. I can go either way, but the RAW are for a Divided Card, not the card sets. So using the ultimate seemed the best tie breaker.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Baldwin
United States
Tempe
AZ
flag msg tools
redvulture wrote:
Pyrranha wrote:

Thanks for pointing those out!
As for Storm & Black Panther tho, I went off the Ultimate Card for the set's Team Affiliation, which is Avengers. I can go either way, but the RAW are for a Divided Card, not the card sets. So using the ultimate seemed the best tie breaker.
Fair assessment. I can see the argument going both ways.

Where's Devin Low when you need him?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.