Popular Tags: [View All]
al cann
United States
warwick
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Guys and Gals,

I spent 4 hours constantly refreshing and I finally got a copy of this confounded game! Has there been another game release that has generated such a mad rush to obtain it? I can't recall anything. Can anyone out there correct me?

Albcann
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Glambeck
msg tools
mbmb
albcann wrote:
Guys and Gals,

I spent 4 hours constantly refreshing and I finally got a copy of this confounded game! Has there been another game release that has generated such a mad rush to obtain it? I can't recall anything. Can anyone out there correct me?

Albcann

Every CoolMiniorNot kickstarter
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lawrence Wang
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Errr, I got on, clicked buy. Done in 10 seconds.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Zoglmann
United States
Newnan
GA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
RyoKanzaki wrote:
albcann wrote:
Guys and Gals,

Albcann

This...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J B
United States
London
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tehzmann wrote:
RyoKanzaki wrote:
albcann wrote:
Guys and Gals,

Albcann

This...

Not hardly... Maybe the first 5 minutes after initial launch. MM black Friday sales on the other hand...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Levesque
Canada
Verdun
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tehzmann wrote:
RyoKanzaki wrote:
albcann wrote:
Guys and Gals,

Albcann

This...

Why?

They last weeks, usually have nothing but a placeholder 100$ buy in for the pledge manager later on.

To get in on the October shipment, the perceived deadline was clearly 11am PST today. Hard to compare the two.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Perry
United States
Red Lion
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mb
Masterdo wrote:
tehzmann wrote:
RyoKanzaki wrote:
albcann wrote:
Guys and Gals,

Albcann

This...

Why?

They last weeks, usually have nothing but a placeholder 100$ buy in for the pledge manager later on.

To get in on the October shipment, the perceived deadline was clearly 11am PST today. Hard to compare the two.

Yeah, they're not even remotely similar situations.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Perry
United States
Red Lion
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mb
Straddllw wrote:

While I'm happy for you that your ordering experience was so seamless, I can confidently say that you are in the very acute minority in that regard.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorgen Peddersen
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think that should be revised to:

Attempting to get Early Bird Pricing on every CMON Kickstarter.

That indeed is a painful slog through a non-responsive website. Fortunately, the MvM launch has a much higher success rate at getting into the desired wave.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Webb
United States
Edmonds
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kusanagi888 wrote:
Masterdo wrote:
tehzmann wrote:
RyoKanzaki wrote:
albcann wrote:
Guys and Gals,

Albcann

This...

Why?

Yeah, they're not even remotely similar situations.

If you are talking about the Early Bird pledges then it is a very similar situation. It crashes kick-starters payment system almost every time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Kusanagi888 wrote:
Straddllw wrote:

While I'm happy for you that your ordering experience was so seamless, I can confidently say that you are in the very acute minority in that regard.

Likely because he's not in North America.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.