Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
14 Posts

Mechs vs. Minions» Forums » General

Subject: Well that only took 5 and half hours rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Allen Cordell
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
but i finally snagged my copy! woo hoo!
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Crenshaw
United States
Shepherdsville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
alphasixty wrote:
but i finally snagged my copy! woo hoo!


Is it worse to have it go through 5 hours ago and not know if it went through or not? Thankfully Riot Games guys are helping me out. I just hope I don't have to wait for December shipment.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Friedmutant
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb

Same situation here: 5.5 hours. The struggle was real. I need something new to complain about. I got it!

It's 5 minutes since I ordered my game, where the heck is it?!?! What's the holdup?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse
United States
Kelso
Washington
flag msg tools
Avatar
mb
I still have not been able to get a copy. I read somewhere they have 30,000 copies?! I am pretty sure I will be able to get one. If not, it was not meant to be.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shotgun Games
msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Friedmutant wrote:

Same situation here: 5.5 hours. The struggle was real. I need something new to complain about. I got it!

It's 5 minutes since I ordered my game, where the heck is it?!?! What's the holdup?


Hmmm... mine materialized out of thin air infront of me as soon as my order was confirmed. I've already finished the entire campaign and it came with a free game called League of Legends too!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Friedmutant
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
ShotgunGames wrote:
Friedmutant wrote:

Same situation here: 5.5 hours. The struggle was real. I need something new to complain about. I got it!

It's 5 minutes since I ordered my game, where the heck is it?!?! What's the holdup?


Hmmm... mine materialized out of thin air infront of me as soon as my order was confirmed. I've already finished the entire campaign and it came with a free game called League of Legends too!


Guess I chose the wrong shipping options. cry
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff M
United States
Lafayette
California
flag msg tools
mb
Just got mine now..after 6 hours.
3 hours of hitting the refresh button to try to get to my shopping cart...quit trying for 3 hours....then on first try went through.
C'mon Riot Games. Take pre-orders for things like this in the future. shake
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Schultz
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Six hours of hitting refresh yuk

But in the end, I got mine!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew White
Japan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I got up at 3am, I tried for 2 hours, went to back to bed, got up at 8:30am, and 30 min later, boom! got it! But they don't ship to Japan, so I had it shipped to my parent's house in the US and they have to forward it to me... I sure hope it's worth it!

And I hope this is the only board game they plan to make! Bigger pain in the butt than kickstarter!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Al Yu
United States
Cranbury
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mb
Same, took about 6 hours and 15 minutes. Order confirmation email was immediately sent.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Selby Secret
Australia
flag msg tools
mb
When my girlfriend got up at 6am to get ready for work I just opened my ipad, logged in and ordered it...worked first time.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
I got home from work at 6 p.m. PST and ordered in less than 5 minutes.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kalvin connor
United States
rochester
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Lol I tried from 3pm till 5pm, nothing. Got home, nothing. Played a game of LOL then tried to order and then it worked. whistle
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
trevor

Missouri
msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
sircaradoc wrote:
Lol I tried from 3pm till 5pm, nothing. Got home, nothing. Played a game of LOL then tried to order and then it worked. whistle


Now that's marketing! ,"you must play a game of LOL to order". Haha
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.