Subject: "Shipped" status from orders in Europe, please tell us here. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Erik Andersson
Sweden
Rimbo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Would be nice to know when people in EU get their games shipped. Please tell in this thread

My status is "processing".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Clarke
United Kingdom
Caithness
Scotland
flag msg tools

I just checked the doorstep. Nothing yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gustavo Goncalves
Portugal
Lisboa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When are they supposed to be shipped?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Andersson
Sweden
Rimbo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Highland Cow wrote:

I just checked the doorstep. Nothing yet.

Funny guy! Right here!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Andersson
Sweden
Rimbo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GusG4Real wrote:
When are they supposed to be shipped?

No idea, so it would be nice to know once they do

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandru Marian
United Kingdom
Leamington Spa
Warwickshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It says on their website that most orders will ship in 2-3 working days. I'm just glad I managed to put an order in before they ran out of the first batch. Don't mind waiting a week or two for the game to get here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Underwood
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
And it doesn't look good for you...
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I remember reading in one of the new forums (can't remember which of 15000 new forums that popped up) a riot games employee saying that the Europe distribution centre already has the games and they should be shipped tomorrow (now today).

Either way my wife has said that I am not allowed the game until Christmas. So I think I have a weekend of cleaning and chores ahead of me to try and dissuade her. I know she really wants to play it too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clwe
United Kingdom
Essex
flag msg tools
Scotterss wrote:
I remember reading in one of the new forums (can't remember which of 15000 new forums that popped up) a riot games employee saying that the Europe distribution centre already has the games and they should be shipped tomorrow (now today).

Really? I'll be (pleasantly) surprised if I do get a shipping notice today. They've got thousands (possibly several thousand, depending on how many were allocated to EU) to ship out; I'd have thought it would take at least a few days, if not longer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grand Khan
Germany
Wiesbaden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Clwe wrote:
Scotterss wrote:

Really? I'll be (pleasantly) surprised if I do get a shipping notice today. They've got thousands (possibly several thousand, depending on how many were allocated to EU) to ship out; I'd have thought it would take at least a few days, if not longer.

He also said they can process about 2k shippings per day, so you will probably have to wait.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Isaac Thimbleby
United Kingdom
Oxford
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got an email saying my copy has shipped!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martijn van Ginkel
Netherlands
Enschede
Overijssel
flag msg tools
mbmb
Mine has shipped. Got an email with the UPS tracking number.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thanee
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I will have to wait for december. Kinda forgot about it yesterday after a pretty exhausting visit to Spiel 2016 and was happy to see this morning, that at least the shipment #2 was still available. On the other hand, I have enough new games to play, so no real problem to wait 2 months. MvsM looks fun, but I do not need it right away.

Bye
Thanee
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael König
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
martijnvg wrote:
Mine has shipped. Got an email with the UPS tracking number.

Same here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.