Hide
5 Posts

Mechs vs. Minions» Forums » General

Subject: order info invalid rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
zack layton
msg tools
got a copy a few hours ago i believe. (recieved a order confirmation and a invoice from riot) paypal also shows the transaction as completed. but when i view my bank the money hasnt been pulled yet, nor when i type in my order number and info on the merch site does it pull up an order (checked out as guest) any thoughts?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Baker Odom
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Considering the troubles they've had with their servers just give it a bit. I've ordered stuff on Amazon before and not had it come out my account for a couple days.

P.S. Just to head of the obligatory "Amazon is not the Merch Store" comments...yes I know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Tiras
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Hey Novarn!

I'd recommend you write in a ticket at support.riotgames.com so we can confirm your confirmation email against our DB.

Thanks for bearing with us and sorry for the confusion and experience thus far today!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick LAROSA
msg tools
I can retrieve my order on the website. I also used guest checkout. Are you using the order status link at the bottom of the page? You also have to input your last name and e-mail. I hope you don't have any further difficulties.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
zack layton
msg tools
submitted a ticket. hoping this doesnt ruin any chances of getting a copy after all those hours of trying to get through to the order page. but thank you regardless for the advice

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.