Warehouse 51» Forums » Variants

Subject: House Rules for Characters rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joshua Lahnum
United States
New York
flag msg tools
One of the things I found disappointing about this game was the fact that there was no reason to play one character over the other. They have no in-game effect. So, I sat down with my wife and tried to come up with some house rules to give each of the characters something special. I would love some feedback to see what everyone else thinks and also suggestions of your own.

Zak Murkenberg: Start the game with 15 gold ingots instead of 10.

Oksana Kasperkaia: After passing on an auction, you may choose to bid back in.

Sun Xiao-Mei: During a closed auction, you place your bid after everyone else has revealed their bids.

Al Falcone: (I actually have a few ideas for him): 1) At the end of the game, before counterfeits are revealed, you can choose one of your artifacts to save from being counterfeit. 2) You score any counterfeit artifacts you have as normal.

Charles Cavendish: You only have to pay 5 gold ingots to buy things back from the pawnbroker.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.