Space Empires: Close Encounters» Forums » General

Subject: Empire marker counters rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
BrentS
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm sure I've missed this in the rulebook or on a search of the forums but I'm just punching and sorting my Close Encounters counters and found that each empire has a couple of unlabelled counters which I could not find referenced.

I imagine they could be used for helping mark captured enemy ships or colonies (although I don't see them mentioned in this regard in the rules). Do they have another specific rule application that I've overlooked?

Thanks,

Brent.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niko
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
goshublue wrote:
I'm sure I've missed this in the rulebook or on a search of the forums but I'm just punching and sorting my Close Encounters counters and found that each empire has a couple of unlabelled counters which I could not find referenced.

I imagine they could be used for helping mark captured enemy ships or colonies (although I don't see them mentioned in this regard in the rules). Do they have another specific rule application that I've overlooked?

Thanks,

Brent.
When you capture an enemy ship it is actually replaced with one of your counters for that ship (yes, that counts against your counter limit) and when you capture a colony, one of your colony tokens goes on there.

The markers are meant for captured NPA ships, as per rule 4.6, so you were pretty close
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BrentS
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. Now that I look it's glaringly obvious, sorry.

Brent.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.