• [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Meeks
United States
Bellevue
Nebraska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Start chomping on the chips to make a whole space battle diorama!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Lartigue
United States
Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
I have eaten some Netrunner counters and a treasure token from Nemo's War
mbmbmbmbmb
This can't just be a coincidence.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Bass
United States
St. Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, how long did that take you, Chuck?

Next, I want to see a cheese puff that looks like a Viper.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Lartigue
United States
Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
I have eaten some Netrunner counters and a treasure token from Nemo's War
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know which chips I can trust now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Easterlin
United States
Saint Peters
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tbass77 wrote:
So, how long did that take you, Chuck?

Next, I want to see a cheese puff that looks like a Viper.

Ha! Actually my wife found it while searching the web for oddly shaped food items last night. I don't know why... didn't ask, but I'm sure she had a good reason.

I'm thinking with a pair fingernail clippers, someone could create a whole armada of these things and put them on EBay. Damage during shipping could be a problem though.

"Raiders have Ridges"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr. Chris
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
How about a chip that pre-dates all the other cylon chips suddenly being revealed as a Cylon chip? WTF?

Why am I hearing Bob Dylan right now?

What about a cheese puff viper that gets lost under the seat cushion, only to appear weeks later, still eatible? We could call it "Starbuck."

Could we get a pretzel that looks like that guy from the A-Team to critisize the new chips and cheese puffs? We could call that one "Starbuck" too, but we won't. We'll just call it "Dirk."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Pennisi
United States
Carpentersville
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GreatAtuin wrote:

Could we get a pretzel that looks like that guy from the A-Team to critisize the new chips and cheese puffs? We could call that one "Starbuck" too, but we won't. We'll just call it "Dirk."

I was watching an epsiode of the original BSG over the weekend. My wife walked into the room and saw Dirk and exclaimed "Hey that's the guy from the A-team!". I said "yeah..so?". She didn't know that he was the original "Starbuck" and thought that was wierd. You can probably imagine how much wierder it got when I had to explain that Boomer was not an asian woman.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr. Chris
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
How about Tom Zarek is/was Apollo?!

Didn't you think that it was very interesting that they had the new Apollo met the 'old' Apollo (Zarek) and he told him that he admired him?

Speaking of Zarek, where the heck is he? Shouldn't he have hired someone to kill Baltar by now? The moment he thought Baltar would get a trial, BANG! Baltar's dead. Zarek basically rolled over and played dead after leaving New Caprica. Doesn't the character deserve better?

We're treading over dangerous ground. I could ramble on about BSG all day long.....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.