5 Posts

BANG! The Dice Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Vulture Sam, Arrows rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mario T
msg tools
mbmbmb
I recently got the game and have only played it a couple times but these questions popped out:

* Vulture Sam's ability is gaining 2 life points after a player is eliminated, does this mean he can pass the health limit? I know you can't with beers but it explicitly says the excess will be wasted.

* If I take the last arrow and I still have 1 or more remaining arrows, do I take the rest after resolving the damage and returning them to the pile, or the rest gets ignored?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Radosław Michalak
Poland
Tychy
flag msg tools
Gaming is for having fun. Fun requires clear rules.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
You can never have more life points than the number you had at the beginning of the game.

While under beer section, it's not limited only to beer.
2. Yes, you will take the remaining arrows.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcio Ferreira
Portugal
Viana do Castelo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mrnesss wrote:

* Vulture Sam's ability is gaining 2 life points after a player is eliminated, does this mean he can pass the health limit? I know you can't with beers but it explicitly says the excess will be wasted.

This one might be tricky if e.g. it's another player's turn, and he gives you and a 3rd player damage that both would die (you and the 3rd), would this give you the extra 2 health and you'd save?
I don't think so because you would be eliminated at the same time as player 3, so wouldn't be there to receive the bonus health.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Radosław Michalak
Poland
Tychy
flag msg tools
Gaming is for having fun. Fun requires clear rules.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Correct.
Both characters die at the same time.
And you have to be alive to use ability.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mario T
msg tools
mbmbmb
Radziol wrote:
Quote:
You can never have more life points than the number you had at the beginning of the game.

While under beer section, it's not limited only to beer.
2. Yes, you will take the remaining arrows.

Awesome, that was out assumption for Vulture Sam and we played the arrows correctly.

Thanks for the clarification!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.