Incorporated» Forums » General

Subject: Anybody tried this out in Essen 2016 ? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Burak Katipoglu
Turkey
flag msg tools
Hi

Did you try it at the booth at Essen 2016 ? How does the game feel?What is your experience?

Regards
Burak

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thibaut Palfer-Sollier
France
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like it is not possible to play the game at the booth.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Can Adatepe
Turkey
Istanbul
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Actually at the booth I'm doing demos at all times to anyone who wants to see the game. The booth is 7-G111, if you come there you will definitely encounter a demo being played or play yourselves

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thibaut Palfer-Sollier
France
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My envoys reported a rule explanation but no possibility of playing.

Question : will you have copies available for sell tomorrow? Looks like you had just a few yesterday and today.
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian PL
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmb
Guys,

Great economic game with military twist. Amazing interactions. Easy to learn difficult to master. All four of us liked it after first test play and later even better. Good job!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Can Adatepe
Turkey
Istanbul
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
There are exacly 7 copies left from first print. They are available tomorrow (sunday) in Essen - 7-G111. I'll be in the booth the whole day for demos and pre orders for second print.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thibaut Palfer-Sollier
France
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SebastianPL1 wrote:
Great economic game with military twist

True economic games are essentially wargames in disguise.
Good to know, thanks for the feedback. Friends of I bought a copy for me and are currently testing it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thibaut Palfer-Sollier
France
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
adatopoulos wrote:
There are exacly 7 copies left from first print. They are available tomorrow (sunday) in Essen - 7-G111. I'll be in the booth the whole day for demos and pre orders for second print.

Multiple questions :
- How many copies did you printed for the first run?
- How many copies are you going to print in the second run?
- Do you have a name of a distributor or a way to get the game should some shops want to add it to their catalog?
- Is there any way to reserve one of the few copies left?
The last question is in case my friends really liked the game and would like to have a copy.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Can Adatepe
Turkey
Istanbul
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
In reply to all your questions:

- In this self- published print, I printed 100 copies.

- In second print, I plan to print around 500-1000 copies.

- I talked to some publishers and distributors, and am also considering to open a kickstart campagin for second go. Everything will be done in more professional way in second print. I will announce what exactly will happen in few days. I will also sell it through Amazon.

- There are very few copies left and I actually will try to reserve some to give it to reviewers. So in reality there are 2-3 actual copies for sale. Since you are the most active person BY FAR in this game's page, I will reserve a copy for you (but only if you text me via personal message by tonight)

I hope your friends will like the game
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Yeung

Paradise Valley
Arizona
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
adatopoulos wrote:
In reply to all your questions:

- In this self- published print, I printed 100 copies.

- In second print, I plan to print around 500-1000 copies.

- I talked to some publishers and distributors, and am also considering to open a kickstart campagin for second go. Everything will be done in more professional way in second print. I will announce what exactly will happen in few days. I will also sell it through Amazon.

- There are very few copies left and I actually will try to reserve some to give it to reviewers. So in reality there are 2-3 actual copies for sale. Since you are the most active person BY FAR in this game's page, I will reserve a copy for you (but only if you text me via personal message by tonight)

It's actually a great game.

Sadly I don't have any luggage space with me.

Will definitely preorder the 2nd edition.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fab'
France
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
adatopoulos wrote:

We did !!!

--fab'

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.