Popular Tags: [View All]
John Prewitt
United States
Granada Hills
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered this from some site I saw mentioned on here by the designer but they were sold out. Any ideas?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Cartwright
United Kingdom
Spilsby
LINCS
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Still available at some UK stores (Chaos Cards, Meeples Corner, BordGameGuru) Don't know if they do international shipping though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Norman L.
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
greenbrier games already confirmed a reprint is in the works.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Gibson
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Normiyagi wrote:

Yep! The next print-run will be available in December I think.

I wish we had anticipated the demand more. It's a bummer when people can't get your game and are excited about it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse B
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ssgibson wrote:
Normiyagi wrote:

I wish we had anticipated the demand more. It's a bummer when people can't get your game and are excited about it!

Do you know if the reprint will include rules errata and clarifications or will it be the same content as what is currently out there?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Gibson
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
jbethany wrote:
ssgibson wrote:
Normiyagi wrote:

Do you know if the reprint will include rules errata and clarifications or will it be the same content as what is currently out there?

It includes all the fixes in the posted errata, yeah

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse B
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ssgibson wrote:
jbethany wrote:
ssgibson wrote:
Normiyagi wrote:

It includes all the fixes in the posted errata, yeah

Awesome! Thanks. I will definitely be looking out for it now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Prewitt
United States
Granada Hills
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
ssgibson wrote:
Normiyagi wrote:

Good to hear, thanks. It's hard to gauge interest in something new. I think you might have underestimated the glory of the art the game has! That drew me in immediately!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Gibson
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
79strat wrote:
ssgibson wrote:
Normiyagi wrote:

Good to hear, thanks. It's hard to gauge interest in something new. I think you might have underestimated the glory of the art the game has! That drew me in immediately!

Thank you! The art is definitely what I hear most about, which certainly makes me happy!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Decay
Germany
Hamburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
WOAH!!! I just bought the whole pack for 50€ in Essen and now I read here, that in a month or two there is the errated second edition for sale
I feel quite taken down, they could have at least told the people at the fair that they are selling the old version with lots of erratas. Not really keen on playing this game now. Will read through the errata list and then think about reselling the game.

Will there at least a chance to buy a upgrade pack for 1st edition owners?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Gibson
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Moppelkotze wrote:
WOAH!!! I just bought the whole pack for 50€ in Essen and now I read here, that in a month or two there is the errated second edition for sale
I feel quite taken down, they could have at least told the people at the fair that they are selling the old version with lots of erratas. Not really keen on playing this game now. Will read through the errata list and then think about reselling the game.

It's far less dramatic than that. The game you have is fully playable and people are having a blast with it, so nothing to worry about. The errata is just rules clarification, so if you find the rulebook lacking in whatever respect, just check the errata for answers or post them here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cali _Gozer
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Moppelkotze wrote:

At this point it would be a shame for you to sell this game just because it's a 1st edition. The artwork is still amazing, and the changes made to the 2nd edition are far from drastic.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.